Slow Er, Um down. yeah Slow down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
    My parents neighboorhood is squirming with pigs. you cant drive on the main road at night alone without getting pulled if you drive past a cop. I have been pulled every time i pass a cop car on that road from 12 - 5 am

So I dont go to my parents house late at night anymore (to sleep or whatever, i have a room there if im on that side of town)

I knew they were out tonight. and so I knew what i had to do. I drove 10 miles an hour under the speed limit at all times. Making it completlyfuckingobvious that i wasn't speeding

I have an 8000k hid (or 7000k whichever is super crystal white) headlights and if i have them on when i start my truck, then they flash for a second when my truck cranks over, sometimes this knocks my right head light out. but all i have to do is turn it off and turn it on.

Or turn my truck off and the light turns back on. Its just a glitch.

Well I get pulled over. I turn my truck off. click my headlight goes back on. this cop who looks like he's still in high school comes up to the window and I say good evening sir, what did you pull me over for?

(I actually had a box of dunking donuts that i had JUST bought and first thing he did was shine his flashlight on him. )

" Don't get an attitude with me ok!, Let me do my job and then ill tell you what you got pull over for." And i say uhh ok. He asks for my license and registration and I say, "Ok sir, Im not trying to have and attitude with you so im sorry if it seems like i did."

He then tells me "the reason i had been pulled you was for your headligh- I swear it was just out." "Well Now you have your brights on!" I turn my headlights off, and then i say, Im going to turn my headlights on. and turn them on.

He says to me, alright well im going to check your license. It better be valid. And i say sure man go right ahead.

so he comes back and he tells me " Im going to let you off with a warning, So Slow - Err Yeah get that headlight checked out."

"ok"

And I noticed you were coming around the bend there you were going kinda fast but you slowed down when you saw me, so Yeah Slow Down Too

A young cop already having to much of an ego to just end it with the headlight thing, instead of looking bad continues to tell me to slow down when it was obvious i was traveling well below the speed limit.

Uhh.

edit: at that point i said to him to feed his ego some more "not to sound cliche sir but would you like some fresh donuts" no thanks he says of course. it was worth a try,
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

And yet another reading: the douche cop in court

very long story short. A cop pulled me over, gave me a ticket for the wrong thing the judge in court let him change the ticket. But he didn't know what he was talking about and gave me the ticket for something that still wasn't the infraction that i committed. when i asked him some questions, he revealed in his own words what i had actually done, then i told the judge those actions aren't what he intended the original ticket to me written for.

So this case is no good. the judge was about to agree, when the cop

(By the way this ticket is for changing lanes 20 feet before an intersection, because someone waved me in and i got into the turn lane, everyone was sitting still and it caused no problems.)

realized i was going to win, he told the judge that the solid white line that i had changed lanes on was the intersection stop bar, and not the lane line before the intersection. we had all agreed that was not what we were talking about. and the judged just looked at him, and the whole court room got quiet

i watched a bead of sweat drip off of the pigs face. and i realized he completely lied under oath
    . The judged dismissed the case until she sent me a notice in the mail.

I got found guilty and had to pay a fine but no points were assessed. So now im going to appeal it, and make this cop go through as much trouble as I can. He was in a hurry to fuck me over and it backfired on him, he lied under oath looked like an idiot, and it didn't even phase me one bit.
    Cops are known for having an arrogant/ aggressive personality..

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
      That's quite unfortunate that this sort of thing happened to you, but you, sir, have a terrible attitude towards law enforcement officers. I'm not trying to defend the wrong-doings of the law in your situation, but please do not group ALL law enforcement together in one fascist, Nazi-like, stereotypical regime.

Cops have enough to deal with without having to put up with a lack of respect and an abundance of hatred. Granted, there are cops who take the job just so they can force people to respect them, and while that's unfortunate and those individuals do not deserve the privilege of wearing their badges, most cops are good-natured people who are only trying to make society better. It might do you good in the future to remember that when confronted by the law.

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      Hey listen cops are gonna do what they are gonna do to survive. It even means by all means necessary. That includes lying to you ,lying to the judge or anyone else on you,with-holding information that may actually help you,and also violating your rights if you dont know any better or actually know at all.

Beware of cops like those they are a tricky breed at life. There are some good cops though,you just cant be caught up out there or give them a reason to want to mess with you. I got a thread coming up soon be sure to check it out
      What do you mean by "cops are gonna do what they are gonna do to survive?" When I think of cops' survival, I generally think of law enforcement training and survival tactics; when I think of cops' survival, I generally don't think of cops scheming how they can harass people. That has nothing to do with their "survival." If a cop is going to lie to you, lie to a judge, withhold information that may help you, or violate your rights, they aren't doing it to "survive." Well, I suppose they might suspend your rights if their life depends on it (ie: if a crackhead is attacking a cop, the crackhead's darn sure going to temporarily lose their rights, at least until the situation is resolved).

You are correct in pointing out that there are some good cops, however, I would venture to say that most cops are generally good cops and good people.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

I had some trouble here and there in Hinesville, Ga which has a population around 16000. Small place so the cops are dicks.

Now im living in NYC and i couldn't get pulled over if i wanted to.

So all in all, those who are getting pulled constantly must be fucking retards because i just dont see what it is you do that pisses these cops off so much.

"Small place + cops = cops who are dicks" isn't a surefire, solid formula. I was born and raised in a small town and I've interacted with my town's law enforcement and our county's deputies and I can tell you they aren't "dicks." I have no doubts, of course, that most, if not all agencies/departments, have cops within them who are dicks, but please don't make that sort of generalization, as it's not at all accurate.

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
      oh lets not pretend like this doesn't matter...
      It doesn't matter, usually, unless you make it matter.

Do you play the race card when dealing with black cops too?

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
      Cops are known for being slandered..
      Fixed.

Comment

Working...
      X