Considering Another CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    They are chock full of issues. For starters the trannies are absolutely terrible. They munch trannies like they are going out of style. I had a friend that put a BRAND NEW factory fresh tranny in it, and it was started grinding after less than 2,000 fairly easy miles. It was installed by Mitsubishi techs. The EMS was crap. If you changed altitudes significantly, or temps, the cars would run like crap and die until they decided to work. Whereas Honda ECM's learn fairly quickly, I have seen DSM's that needed a week or more to start running right. Had another friend that bought one with less than 30K. He drives hard, but not that hard, and within 2,000 miles it was gone because all it did was blow up. He had 3 and told himself each time he would never own another. Ray has had several, with all sorts of funky little problems.

They just have a lot of stupid ass little issues that car like that should not have.

4G63 ..

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
      4G63 ..
      Yeah. A decent engine surrounded by crap... Oddly, I haven't seen a lot of engine problems, but everything else, not so much.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Yeah, but you don't count.
        awww i feel offended

you make me laugh since you just did what i said most honda owners do. rofl
        Last edited by Law Grandeur; 01-25-2009, 03:13 AM.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          awww i feel offended

you make me laugh since you just did what i said most honda owners do. rofl
          I didn't do anything except tell the truth about DSM's.

You really should practice being a hater, because you really aren't very good at it...

Comment

I didn't do anything except tell the truth about DSM's.

You really should practice being a hater, because you really aren't very good at it...
            or am i?

ill make sure to send you a dildo with the Honda emblem on it

better yet make it mugen or something else mad jdm tight son!

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

or am i?

No really, you aren't. But hey, admitting it is the first step to recovery.

And no thanks, you can keep your dildo, I have no use for it. Maybe you could mount it to your seat to remind yourself why you like to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                ..christ..
                He doesn't understand resale values.

Comment

One of the first posts in this thread.

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                  Well, I think I found my car.

It's not a Ford or a Honda.

Or a chevy.

Or:
                  VW
                  Fiat
                  Toyota
                  Mercedes
                  Nissan
                  Dodge
                  Jeep
                  Chrysler
                  Kia
                  Saturn
                  Pontiac
                  GMC

It's not any other company that's not BMW.

or am i?

No really, you aren't. But hey, admitting it is the first step to recovery.

And no thanks, you can keep your dildo, I have no use for it. Maybe you could mount it to your seat to remind yourself why you like to drive.
                  A couple from the last few.

Everybody can tell that this has gone waaaay off topic!

lets get back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                    This BMW has been FULLY rebuilt, it's a straight 6, e30, manual, lowered, rims, flowmaster exhaust, all sorts of goodies. It's a friend of mines from Whiplash Motorsports. He's a bimmer NUT, he's got 3. This one is cammed, EVERYTHING. It's not a rocket, but it's equally fast if not faster to my Mustang, and handles much better. Sideways or gripping, it handles better.

He said 3g takes it, or for 3,500 he'll tidy it up some. (wires exposed, and the rear bumper cover is tore up, but he said he can get one for $50. I'm willing to pay 3500 and just let him take care of the wiring, I hate that stuff!!)
                    Sounds like a great deal for an e30! I wish mine was that good of a deal.

Go for it, they are awesome cars. d

Just saw it was a plastic... good find.
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

When do you get the car Max?

Comment

He doesn't understand resale values.
                        Actually I just don't want a car gloryaccordy has laid hands on. From what I hear, that's a death sentence.
                        Last edited by turbomaxx; 01-25-2009, 03:28 PM.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

When do you get the car Max?
                          Hopefully this weekend. State Farm wrote me a check for $10,300 for my Mustang. Honestly, though, I'd really rather just have my car. But that can't happen and this little bimmer stole my heart, lol.

I still owed $7,700 on the stang. So I'll be left with $2,600. Then I'm going to be getting another check for the pain their driver caused me, which I don't know a definite number on. But I've been hearing anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000 (That doesn't tell me much, lol)

I'd be happy to walk away with this BMW though. Something about it just grabbed me like the Mustang did the first time I saw it. R.I.P. pony car, lol.
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                          X