Considering Another CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering Another CB7

Well, I got $10,300 for my Mustang... I'd honestly rather just have my car back, but it's whatever I guess. Nothing to do about it now. I will spend $7,700 of that paying it off. I'll now have $2,300. Then, I'll be getting a check for pain and suffering and what not.

I've been hearing anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000 for that.

$5,000 to $9,000 could build one hell of a CB7...

Or if I can I'd get a Civic Si. 2000. I've always had a thing for those cars.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

if you dont get another cb and rep the black cb's with me i shall kill you....

5 times.....

Comment

Do you still have your dakota?

I say try something new, there's plenty time in life to come back to a cb7.

May I suggest something... German. =)

muahahahahahaha

=p

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
        Do you still have your dakota?

I say try something new, there's plenty time in life to come back to a cb7.

May I suggest something... German. =)

muahahahahahaha

=p

bias bastard. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          bias bastard. lmao
          Cb's are like wine... You appreciate them as they age.

Other cars are like Hoochies, take em for a one time ride, wake up in the morning roll over and ask them why they're still here.

CB life!
          =p

This is the same way I feel about e34's and more importantly porsche 964's. =p

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
            Cb's are like wine... You appreciate them as they age.

Other cars are like Hoochies, take em for a one time ride, wake up in the morning roll over and ask them why they're still here.

CB life!
            =p

This is the same way I feel about e34's and more importantly porsche 964's. =p
            lmao. good point

Comment

I think we all consider it at one time or another. The chance just kind of fell into your lap though. I say go for it. EM1 Si's are dope, don't get me wrong. But you might as well be driving around with a sign that says steal me.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                if you dont get another cb and rep the black cb's with me i shall kill you....

5 times.....

I don't want to hear your shit terence!! You built your car to look like mine!!!
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                  I think we all consider it at one time or another. The chance just kind of fell into your lap though. I say go for it. EM1 Si's are dope, don't get me wrong. But you might as well be driving around with a sign that says steal me.
                  Haha, good point. But god they're so prettyyyyyyyyyy.

And of course by pretty I mean bad ass...

Comment

Get a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire, or a 2001 BMW 330Ci

Those would be my choices for a $8000-$9000 car. In fact... they are.

Comment

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Um... thanks. But I don't know that I could cover the insurance on that.

Was your vacation nice? lol

I do miss my chrysler deev, you know that!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                        i Don't Want To Hear Your Shit Terence!! You Built Your Car To Look Like Mine!!!

lmao

Comment

Well, I think I found my car.

It's not a Ford or a Honda.

Or a chevy.

Or:
                          VW
                          Fiat
                          Toyota
                          Mercedes
                          Nissan
                          Dodge
                          Jeep
                          Chrysler
                          Kia
                          Saturn
                          Pontiac
                          GMC

It's not any other company that's not BMW.

Comment

You still have the truck, right?

BMWs are awesome. But parts aren't cheap. When they break, they can be pricey... especially if something breaks that you can't fix yourself! With the money you have to spend, you're going to have to buy older... or newer with high miles. Both have the potential for problems. As with any used car, set aside some cash for repairs. Since a BMW costs more to fix, set aside like... 1/4 of what you have, and spend the rest on the car.

I'm considering an e46 myself... but currently leaning towards a Crossfire

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              You still have the truck, right?

BMWs are awesome. But parts aren't cheap. When they break, they can be pricey... especially if something breaks that you can't fix yourself! With the money you have to spend, you're going to have to buy older... or newer with high miles. Both have the potential for problems. As with any used car, set aside some cash for repairs. Since a BMW costs more to fix, set aside like... 1/4 of what you have, and spend the rest on the car.

I'm considering an e46 myself... but currently leaning towards a Crossfire

According to top gear, you don't want a crossfire! lol

Still have the kota. It's getting some 22" rims next week or the week after.
                              It has a K&N intake, Flowmaster super 44 muffler, 4" dual tips, 5% tint (meters at 1% though )MTX TR55 12's, clear corner lenses, JBL component speakers, and an alpine head unit. It's definitely time for double deuces!!

This BMW has been FULLY rebuilt, it's a straight 6, e30, manual, lowered, rims, flowmaster exhaust, all sorts of goodies. It's a friend of mines from Whiplash Motorsports. He's a bimmer NUT, he's got 3. This one is cammed, EVERYTHING. It's not a rocket, but it's equally fast if not faster to my Mustang, and handles much better. Sideways or gripping, it handles better.

He said 3g takes it, or for 3,500 he'll tidy it up some. (wires exposed, and the rear bumper cover is tore up, but he said he can get one for $50. I'm willing to pay 3500 and just let him take care of the wiring, I hate that stuff!!)

Deev, did you see the pics of my car? I MISS IT!!!! lol
                              Last edited by turbomaxx; 01-23-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X