Wayyyyy toooo coldddd in S. FLORIDA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayyyyy toooo coldddd in S. FLORIDA!!!

Its been cold all week and parts of last week but it was ridiculous last night and this morning. I walked out to my car to leave for work and there was layer of ICE on the roof of my car I like the cold but this shit is ridiculous for S. Fla I took some pics with my cell so Ill email them to myself, open and save on my work cpu and then photobucket them for you guys. I cant believe I drove to work with a sweater and a jacket over it and was still cold.

Last edited by Gemini; 01-22-2009, 09:47 AM.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Thats funny.....its -3 Celsius here, which is a little colder than what you got...i assume....and i find it very warm lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Pics up!
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

damn that sucks i hate the cold
        I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
        I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
        THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
        ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

LMAO @ frost.

Comment

Aaw, you poor thing. Haha! It's been -20 with blowing ass wind here in Washington state. A thin layer of frost isn't anything. I've had my car completely frozen, it sux. I'd gladly trade you weather, any day.

Comment

I lived in Fl for 28yrs. I didnt know what cold was till I moved to NH. That stuff on your roof is FROST. lol
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

haha most florida ppl dont know what real cold is, drive north west and youll find out really quickly , but its been way too warm for this time of year here, 50-60 the past week when it should be around -20to20

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

im from ohio so i dont mind it here in florida when it gets cold. its been a couple years in florida though since i had to scrape ice off my windshield. not frost lol, i know the difference. i had a layer of ice ice on my windows. i dont have a heavy jacket anymore, i guess it what i would wear up north for early spring, its light, i wear it unzipped when its "cold" in florida lol. no biggie to me. subie likes it cold lol.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                    im from ohio so i dont mind it here in florida when it gets cold. its been a couple years in florida though since i had to scrape ice off my windshield. not frost lol, i know the difference. i had a layer of ice ice on my windows. i dont have a heavy jacket anymore, i guess it what i would wear up north for early spring, its light, i wear it unzipped when its "cold" in florida lol. no biggie to me. subie likes it cold lol.
                    Where at in Ohio are you from?

If you think its cold there, just last week it was -39 F w/wind chill here.

I need to move down south somewhere so I can drive my car all year round. . .
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Frost shouldnt be onmy damn car either.....thats one of the reason I left NY. I'm Jamaican dammit....Im not use to this bs
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_Pretender View Post
                        Frost shouldnt be onmy damn car either.....thats one of the reason I left NY. I'm Jamaican dammit....Im not use to this bs
                        lol signs that the world is changing, its getting warm up here and cold down there lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                          lol signs that the world is changing, its getting warm up here and cold down there lol
                          I sent these to some of my clients that live in Canada and they think ist the funniest thing They said they will take pics of their cars in the morning so we can compare
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Dean...the last time i checked you are from S. Florida...and the coldest it gets is probably around 55 degrees.

come up here right now where its in the mid 30's. I drive my car YEAR round in this shit I I rinsed off my car in the cold a couple days ago and the water instantly froze on the nose of the car..now thats cold.

Stop yer whinin ya pansy lol
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

you guys are lucky, you barely feel what cold is. its always warm or hot down there. at night we're always in the 10's or teens, and a cupple days agp we we're in the neg for a cupple days straight.
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                              X