im a lurker: here's my project car :-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a lurker: here's my project car :-D

well. after well over 2 months of no pictures, here they are.

it's a 93 EX 2door. 5speed, tan interior but no carpet or sound deadening , and a gutted trunk. it will have my 96 ITR wheels painted bronze with yokohama tires on them. as well as these goodies. enjoy.

please excuse the shitttttty pictures. it's a camera phone.

the car with no hood.

sho is a 5speed.

and the goods. h22 with lsd and what the fuck is that?

eddiez is the man! d2 coilovers, 400/300 rates. 36 way adjustable and i even got some free "what the fuck" tools that me and eddie cant figure out what exactly they are. weird?

and here is my free 6 year old sparco atlas and 3 point harness. i love free shit.

and the project for the h22. allmotor "boltons" gsxr750/1000 throttle bodies. the runners and flange are in the mail from h23vteceg on honda-tech. good stuff. :-D

thanks for looking and again sorry for the pictures. they suck.

personal thanks go out to EDDDDDIE, aka eddiebx. for the d2 coilovers. awesome, eddiez is the man. look out for a dyno day in PA coming soon. word. more thanks to JD at japan motor import aka TDN240S13 on aim. got my engine with lsd and all about 35k miles for 2400 shpped from canada. love it!

the car should be running and rolling around by next weekend. and then the all motor winter projects start. im stoked, this is my first hybrid car and first car really meaning something, haha! and p.s., there's one surprise coming up in a few months. nothing special, but fun none the less.

colin xxx
    wat

dude, that is gonna be straight up pimp. cant see how it'll turn out!
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thanks bro, im excited.

in case anyone was wondering it'll have a prospeed or rageDzine header from mike (kteller) and 2.5 custom exhaust with the ITB's. tuned on uberdata.
      Last edited by straightedge; 10-27-2004, 05:45 PM.
      wat

Comment

Whoa! I just realized who you are! Whats up maing?

Comment

very nice show us more!,moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!

Comment

when the swap is done please be sure to let us know how the d2's are please thankyour very much

Comment

D2s are great, from what I hear. Two guys who have greatly earned my respect have them (93accordEX and patastinky). I don't know if either has installed them yet though! They wouldn't buy crap though, so I can attest to the quality based on their decisions alone.

straightedge, that is a great project you have there! It's nice to finally see the car that you've mentioned! You should make a Members Rides thread about it, once you get some better pics (and some of those parts installed...)

Comment

Working...
              X