[b]official: Autozone Thread[/b]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_CB790EX View Post
    its fun working at the zone especially when ppl are pleading us to open the door cause were closed

open that door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

there is one in orlando its open 24 hours. well i think its still open 24 hours. it used to be.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
        there is one in orlando its open 24 hours. well i think its still open 24 hours. it used to be.
        i would kill myself if we were open 24hrs
        I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
        I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
        THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
        ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

I went to autozone once and asked for a 97 prelude TB gasket and they sold me an F22A one.

I also almost yelled at the guy behind the counter because he told me I should put DOT5 brake fluid in my tranny so it shifts better.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
            I went to autozone once and asked for a 97 prelude TB gasket and they sold me an F22A one.

I also almost yelled at the guy behind the counter because he told me I should put DOT5 brake fluid in my tranny so it shifts better.
            hahahah..

autozone employes are rude imho..

advanced auto parts..or napa..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              hahahah..

autozone employes are rude imho..

advanced auto parts..or napa..
              That one in particular was. I hit NAPA or the dealership now.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wooooooooow now thats some straight asshole shyt someone like him should not be working there
                I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  open that door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  They taunt you through the window, don't they?

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post
                    They taunt you through the window, don't they?
                    yea its funny cause i say were closed then they look at the hous on the glass and then look at me like a lost child and yell open the door i jus need 1 thing
                    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

duracrap axles are the worse. on my red accord i kept snaping them. the most i did was 4 returns in one week.

so i went to napa and bought an axle and no problems after that.

i asked for a f22 valve cover gasket, and they sold me one that was too long. they said its not too long i just need to put gasket sealant to hold it in place. so i took my valve cover and the gasket i bought from them and had them look at it. they clearly saw it was too long and they couldnt slip it in properly but the guy insisted i still needed gasket sealant to hold it in place

there were a few questions that i asked and they couldnt figure it out.

Comment

vato zone.

Comment

Their system isn't perfect. Actually, in some cases you can blame the manufacturer. My story is I was prepping my H22 for the swap so I was replacing all of the external seals. The cam seals that were sold to me were actually F22A seals which are ever so slightly smaller than H seals. To make matters worse, on the box the seals are identified as fitting both engines.

That's Fel-pro for you.

And yes, their axles definitely suck. A few times I had to file the splines to get them to go through the hub and more than one clicked as soon as I installed it. Pure garbage. I'll gladly pay more for the time savings.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                            It is. I went there in December. IIRC it is on Orange Blossom Trail.

Most major cities have a 24 hour autoparts store, that store also serves as the mini-warehouse for the region. Like when your store doesn't have it in stock, but they can have it by 5 pm or whatever.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                              Autozone sucks IMO.

For my aftermarket parts needs i only deal with NAPA.
                              Good quality parts and i recommend them to all my friends.
                              autozone is convenient. but yeah. ive never had a problem with napa. ever. if i dont buy oem, napa is my next stop. i have an autozone axle only because napa didnt have any in stock, and my friend was there to help with his impact gun. so i needed the part. ive got like 15000 or more on it with no problems though.

Comment

No love for the zone? oh mann.... I love the zone. I get all my parts from there.. Well not really, but I get some stuff from there. Like double blade wipers and generic foglights... yup..

Comment

Working...
                                X