[b]official: Autozone Thread[/b]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[b]official: Autozone Thread[/b]

i work at autozone so i figure i would start a thread jus for the hell of it so if you have a rant or anything in general jus post it

I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
    I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

you cant bold titles....but no autozone around me....i dont even know if they have them up here

Canadian Tire all the way lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

not sure what the point of this is, but ur axles lasted 500 miles before they started clicking...duralast FTL!!! thank god for "lifetime warranty" eventhough thats prob bullshit.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I got a free can of brake cleaner from Autozone a couple weeks ago because the cashier only rang me up for one can.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
          not sure what the point of this is, but ur axles lasted 500 miles before they started clicking...duralast FTL!!! thank god for "lifetime warranty" eventhough thats prob bullshit.
          You're also lowered like a mofo. lol

I hope mine lasts longer than that. I just replaced mine

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Autozone sucks IMO.

For my aftermarket parts needs i only deal with NAPA.
            Good quality parts and i recommend them to all my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
              Autozone sucks IMO.

For my aftermarket parts needs i only deal with NAPA.
              Good quality parts and i recommend them to all my friends.

NAPA FTMFW!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                You're also lowered like a mofo. lol

I hope mine lasts longer than that. I just replaced mine

that cant be a major issue, im not that low. ive seen lower and poeple with less issues. i still have one finger gap all the the way around. i mean i know people are lower, they shouldnt be clicking all ready. and if thats an issue, wait till its boosted in 2-3 weeks. pfft, time for gators?

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I never buy real auto parts from autozone, just oil and paint and shit like that. Lifetime warranty is great and all, but there is a reason they have it. I am lazy and don't feel like repeating repairs on my cars over and over, so I just get quality parts from a real part supplier, like Napa, and do it right the first time. /rant
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

i not gonna lie to me all that warranty shyt is shyt
                    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

i went to autozone in Hackensack,NJ and asked a price for a front wheel bearing and they told me $175 and it had to be ordered. i asked if they had an illustration of the part and was informed that they don't have one for it.

i go for oil sometimes but i noticed their oil is about 50-60% more expensive than Pep Boys
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                        i went to autozone in Hackensack,NJ and asked a price for a front wheel bearing and they told me $175 and it had to be ordered. i asked if they had an illustration of the part and was informed that they don't have one for it.

i go for oil sometimes but i noticed their oil is about 50-60% more expensive than Pep Boys
                        i stopped going to autozone for my cleaning products, oil, and stuff i can get at walmart, autozone over charges easily over a dollar on most items as for their warranty thats the only reason i go to them just in case things go wrong like recently i did a tranny swap and i wanted a fresh clutch i just bought my other one in and got a fresh one lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Autozone has wiring diagrams on their website for several Accord components. For God's sake, people, use them.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I mostly only go for paint & small things. never car parts

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

its fun working at the zone especially when ppl are pleading us to open the door cause were closed
                              I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                              THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                              ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X