I met Bisi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Bisi.

Just curious to know has anyone else ever met Bisi. It was awhile ago before I got my accord. He came into my friends shop and introduced himself. After he left I asked my buddy how did he meet him,he said at the track,then he pointed at a pic with Bisi's Insight. Every now and then I see Bisi last time I saw him he was driving a civic wagon w/ pink wheels and said that he might be building another race car.

P.s odd thing was he didn't brag about who he was. Which is a good thing,b'cuz I hate braggers
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

The best know they're the best and don't have to say it. It should show by what they do. He seems to be a pretty down to earth guy. Never met him, but have read a lot about him.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

fatboy1185 has met him before.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

you should have told him happy birthday
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

i hang out with bisi weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
            i hang out with bisi weekly.
            me too, i see him on the back of the Kibblewhite catalog at work.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i saw his car one year at a track. didnt know who he was then but i thought it was cool to see an insight race car. ill meet him the next time he comes around this way. hes an awesome dude. totally humble. he could be a braggart and be totally justified. im looking forward to meeting him. if i were to list the top 10 people in the world that i admire hed probably be on that list.

Comment

I would love to meet him and pick his brain seems like a really cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                X