saw a new mustang today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a new mustang today

And man was it ugggggggly. I thought they looked bad in production pictures, but wow It was a white GT.. looked so cheap

Also saw a new Grand Cherokee, much rather have the gen out prior to it. The new one looks real cheap(durango body ) It sure didn't look like 40k.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

i don't like them either

Comment

yeah the new mustang is kinda ugly and the GC is just downright hideous.

Comment

i love them, i saw a sky blue one today and there tight. there old school headlights and bodystyle i like them a lot. best body style imo. from the tails,to the headlights i think its flawless.

Comment

how can usay this is ugly? this is true american muscle to imo. better than there 90's style and early 2000 syle too.

Comment

It's not really ugly, it's just a modern recreation of the 60's mustang. Which is cheap. Come out with something better, or just build them like you used to. Poor engineering on ford's part.
            YOUR A20 IS TIRED.

Comment

I dunno, I actually kinda like them in pictures. Granted I think the rims look a little small. I don't really like Mustangs, especially after 1970 or so. I'm not sure if its the car or the stigma. But anyways, I do sorta like them, especially in the light blue color. I don't know, that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                i saw one and liked it too.....and since the "retro" look is in (over 20 models by ALL car makers using it) then it's only the common sense thing to do.....the pre production car was better but the new one is badass too.......charger is coming out next
                Too bad they're going to make it a 4 door thing like the RX-8

I do like that they have elements of the 68-70 in it tho.

Comment

personally i love them i think they look sick have you guys see some of the ones hooked up.
                  here is one on 20s

this is what the saleen is suppose to look like except they said it might come with 20s

the elenor body kit this is sick i love this

ford factory perfromance car

and this is something like what the new cobra is going to look like
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

they are tight looking. but i would never own one just because i have no faith in fords fit and finish. thats just me though.
                    same with the new mazda 6 sedan. im a big fan but in the back of my head i know ford has control over production so who knows wtf its going to do or look like down the road after paying 25k for it. just my .02
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I like them far better than the recent years, and I like the old-school look of them.

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

I like older mustangs, even though i'm an import enthusiast you could say, i find something classic about them. They draw my attention whenever I see one on the road.

Btw, the kid above me needs a DROP like woah, it would set your car off.
                        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

here's another one

92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
                          MY ACCORD

Comment

nothin with beat the 03 cobra ever, those things are insane in performance and looks.

The new gts have to get rid of the stupid fogs. The dont looks bad after you start to mod them. BUT stock holy shit, drive that think off a cliff, or just burn your money.
                            90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

The front end reminds me of a rally car...

I'm not sure what I think of them. I do kinda like the deviation from the standard look, which has been evolving ever since they stopped the 'old' look (the one this is supposed to be recapturing).

I have yet to see one in person, so I'll save my opinion till then! In pictures, I kinda like em.

Comment

Working...
                              X