possible to fix my fck up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible to fix my fck up

yea so as many people know iv been dating a girl for about 2.5 years. We broke up back in October. Well anyways we have been still hanging out and doing shit tryin to work on are problems lol Welllll over a year ago me and rach went on a break and i slept with her good friend. Well she just found out a few days ago and now blocked me from AIM FACEBOOK PHONE.. also says she hates me and hopes i die and im a fuckin asshole. What i did was wrong no lie im the first one to admit that. Is there anyway I can fix this cause its really fuckin things up. Now i lost my gf/bestfriend, my other good friend that is a girl. And now forgot to mention the girl i slept with is my bestfriend since 6th grade girlfriend.

Is there any possible way to fix this or am i just fucked.

ex is far right other girl is right next to her

I dont know what to say man, you guys dont have the normal GF/BF relationship.
    You may never know, next thing you know you guys are hanging out and she's over it.

I wouldnt worry about it.

Comment

umm dude...you did NOTHING wrong...you 2 were on a break, and you slept with another woman.

you probably wouldnt have slept with her if you were with your gf...but you wernt, you were broken up...

thats like getting married, getting a divorce, then your ex finding out your sleeping wiht a new person and they shut you out of their life..wheres the logic in that?

tell her to calm down and relax, whats happend has happend..
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I agree with frost but just chill and work on yourself. Time does heal things get your life together work go to school just better yourself. From time to time talk to her and if you really want to be with her she will see it. You can't make her forgive you cause that was grimy. Anyways this is part of the saga of life make better decisions and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
          umm dude...you did NOTHING wrong...you 2 were on a break, and you slept with another woman.

you probably wouldnt have slept with her if you were with your gf...but you wernt, you were broken up...

thats like getting married, getting a divorce, then your ex finding out your sleeping wiht a new person and they shut you out of their life..wheres the logic in that?

tell her to calm down and relax, whats happend has happend..
          That part is very important. Being mad and blocking you won't change that. Tell her how much you really valued your recent time together.

Your girl is way hotter than her friend.

Do work, get her back!

Comment

Give her some time to cool down then see if she is willing to at least talk to you. Yeah you didn't "cheat" on her since you were on a "break." Sounds like you both have different definitions of a "break." Her's seems to be that you are apart but not sleeping with anyone else, while yours is apart and able to sleep with another person if one desires..

Try to think of it from her side, if roles were reversed and you were in her shoes. I'll admit I have been there done that, wasn't with one of her friends but after some time we were able to work out our differences.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
              ...you probably wouldnt have slept with her if you were with your gf...but you wernt, you were broken up...

I would. Maybe 3some? jk.

All seriousness man I'd give it time, and most important don't get pissed or mad at her for blocking you and stuff. I hate when guys get pissed at there woman when its something they did. She obviously thought that you guys had some sort of future, and she obviously cares about you even though you were on a break. Idk if you want to go as far as being a suck up, but just tell her straight that you didnt feel like you guys were going to be together that way.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
              Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
              Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
              04 WRX stg 2 sedan
              Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

"just fucked."
                Ironic
                Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

eeerrrmm i say.. tell her you were raped. fixed

Comment

and shed a little tear when u tell. try to sound like u lost all ur dignity

Comment

Heres my problem with breaks.....There are really no defined rules....If your broken up then your free to do as you wish....but if you cant do that while on a break then why not stay together but work through it.....Breaks are a fucking waste of time

I have been in your position before....I did the exact same thing.....I do not regret one thing....A break is as good as a break up....Im not gonna waste my time in case you may wanna go back out with me

I might add my ex and i got back together....She found out....left me for a dude....we later got back together.....then she left me for another dude again lol.....Thus no regrets

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

also....it might not be you who it was....but havent i seen you call her a whore before?....Im kinda curious why....if you did this

If you dont wanna tell no worries

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

rule of thumb: never sleep with someone's best friend. even i know that

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

you're fucked

move on, everything is fubar now brotha.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i havent seen that word in years!

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X