to sell or not to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to sell or not to sell

I have a 91 accord EX coupe 5 spd.... I love it but it needs work. some body work(really that it could do without because it's not the driverside)....engine swap(burns a lil oil and smokes at high rpm)....and little things like door handles, heater core, a/c compressor. Now I found a JDM F20A DOHC for $400 (sunrise jdm motors) and a guy said he could do my body work for $350 which is a dent in the passenger door and both rear fenders are rusted. And I've looked at the total expenses and the come to about $850(about my tax return) with me doing the work besides the body work.....or should I sell it as is for $800-900 and put with the tax return money and find another cb7 like it with a little better foundation or get the DA and or DC2 teg that I want just looking for some input.
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

i'll give you $3 Dollahz for it.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by 1991acclude View Post
      I have a 91 accord EX coupe 5 spd.... I love it but it needs work. some body work(really that it could do without because it's not the driverside)....engine swap(burns a lil oil and smokes at high rpm)....and little things like door handles, heater core, a/c compressor. Now I found a JDM F20A DOHC for $400 (sunrise jdm motors) and a guy said he could do my body work for $350 which is a dent in the passenger door and both rear fenders are rusted. And I've looked at the total expenses and the come to about $850(about my tax return) with me doing the work besides the body work.....or should I sell it as is for $800-900 and put with the tax return money and find another cb7 like it with a little better foundation or get the DA and or DC2 teg that I want just looking for some input.
      Back in early 2000 I would have said fix it, but now that I have been with to many 90 - 91 accord's I would say sell it and get a 92- 93

90 - 91 cb's have more problems than the 92 -93

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

if it was me i would keep the current cb since you have it and no need to worry about selling and trying to find a new one right after you sell it. and why not keep it you have it and like it right?
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          if it was me i would keep the current cb since you have it and no need to worry about selling and trying to find a new one right after you sell it. and why not keep it you have it and like it right?
          you Have a point but if the car is giving him problems like the way this cb is and cash im sure is tight for him
          don't you think its time to move on

Links to my rides :
          1992 Accord EX*
          1990 Accord EX
          1991 Accord SE (4th)
          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
          1991 Accord SE

Comment

integra... do it

Comment

well.....

I want an integra but they are a hard catch for around 1500 and I would love to have a 92-92 cb7 EX coupe which are hard to come by for 1500.....Lord help me I'm so confused.....
              Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

I want an integra but they are a hard catch for around 1500 and I would love to have a 92-92 cb7 EX coupe which are hard to come by for 1500.....Lord help me I'm so confused.....
                http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/981609793.html

deewwwwww it!

Comment

danm only if you was here in nyc I seen a black 2door 92 - 93 EX for$1600

Links to my rides :
                  1992 Accord EX*
                  1990 Accord EX
                  1991 Accord SE (4th)
                  1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                  1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                  1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    Are you serious bro?

That for $1800?

I've seen DA GSR's go for that much.

When it comes to Civics and Integras, go big or go home.
                    Si's ... GSR's.... Anything less would be uncivilized!

and you better have a garage, cuz they will get cha!

Comment

"Runs like new. This is the luxury upper line version of the Honda Accord."-cl ad

Fail.
                      Originally posted by chessboxer
                      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                        Are you serious bro?

and you better have a garage, cuz they will get cha!
                        wisconsin FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                          "Runs like new. This is the luxury upper line version of the Honda Accord."-cl ad

Fail.
                          What a retard. I need to find that guy and show him an Accord.
                          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post

Fail.
                            tegs are luxury accords

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010
                              90 - 91 cb's have more problems than the 92 -93
                              really?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X