X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    really?

well not all but most

almost all the accord that i had to do the most work was on the 90 - 91 accords

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
      tegs are luxury accords
      no..the vigor is acura's luxury version of the accord..but an integra? nah...
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
        tegs are luxury accords
        FROM WISCONSIN LOL, dont drive a cb7 though wth. All the members on here from WI dont drive a cb7, seriously.

its going to be harder to find a clean teg in ur price range compared to an accord. Seriously what group of queer ass, crossed swords, bum lovers would ever think of modifying an accord???
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by myk View Post
          FROM WISCONSIN LOL, dont drive a cb7 though wth. All the members on here from WI dont drive a cb7, seriously.

its going to be harder to find a clean teg in ur price range compared to an accord. Seriously what group of queer ass, crossed swords, bum lovers would ever think of modifying an accord???
          where in WI?

Comment

Town Southridge mall is in... Greendale?
            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Town Southridge mall is in... Greendale?
              theres a place called greendale in WI? you a member of WISHOC?

Comment

Lol, most people know where southridge mall is in WI, idk what WISHOC is. Greendale is a tiny burb of Milwaukee.

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Lol, most people know where southridge mall is in WI, idk what WISHOC is. Greendale is a tiny burb of Milwaukee.
                  WISconsin Honda Owner Club

im in the mil all the time dude.. well not rele

Comment

Ever see a slammed 4 door 93 accord with jdm fogs, pearly white itr's, and quite possible a freak h22 under the hood? lol I roll out sometimes on hwy100 and play with some wannabes or roll down to the street races at tower. Never raced her though.

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Ever see a slammed 4 door 93 accord with jdm fogs, pearly white itr's, and quite possible a freak h22 under the hood? lol I roll out sometimes on hwy100 and play with some wannabes or roll down to the street races at tower. Never raced her though.
                      i never thought ppl in wisconsin tuned accord.. ive been trough oak creek and franklin and all ive seen is integras, evos, sti and s2000

Comment

Ya im the only one ive met, cept my buddy who has had 2 accords one is a f22 N/A build and is not running, and the other is a H22 one which he scrapped and kept the motor.

I see one or 2 riced to hell accords on the streets, but im the only one thats legit

Thread has been jacked a lil lol oops

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

sell it for another cb. no use in trying to fix it up. if you cant sell it then you have no choice but to fix it

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                          X