Slick's dog is having puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
    That's because it is the pier in Chicago, it's one of the few places that has been suggested, but some of us (including me) don't really want to have it in such a crowded place.
    yea i remember when i visited there it was very crowded but so beautiful.

my uncle has a golden retriever he walks through there almost everyday
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

lol whats funny but messed up is that she goes through labor, loves her kids, then you take them away and sell them LOL. dogs have it rough rofl. cute animals though

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        lol whats funny but messed up is that she goes through labor, loves her kids, then you take them away and sell them LOL. dogs have it rough rofl. cute animals though
        yep they are worth a good amount. and what else is messed up is she had no drugs and had to eat each sack that the dogs were in 1 sack = 1 puppy and she ate them all. then she had to push out 7 and has to let them suck on her everyday for 6 weeks
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

I watched my neighbors cat give birth. Shit gets nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
            yep they are worth a good amount. and what else is messed up is she had no drugs and had to eat each sack that the dogs were in 1 sack = 1 puppy and she ate them all. then she had to push out 7 and has to let them suck on her everyday for 6 weeks

how much you gonna sell them for?

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

6-8 weeks of yips yaps and puppy breath
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

DANG! that is a lot of money right there! you are gonna be rolling in cb parts soon I take it?

Comment

i think he still has to get the paper work for them to sell them for a higher price if im not mistaken

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                    i think he still has to get the paper work for them to sell them for a higher price if im not mistaken
                    Your right, plus it also helps if people see both dogs when they go to look at the puppies.

Congrats though i was there when me gf at the times little toy fox terrier gave birth, i think they were 5 pups aswell!

Honestly it won't be too much work taking care of them since the mom does most of the work, but just make sure you keep the dad away since he might get jealous.

On a side note, thanks for not showing pics of the placenta, its not a very nice site lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                    Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride
                    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

geez not bad for a first litter, my siberian husky is about to have her first litter in a few weeks, shes cant even lay down very good lol, she has a pretty big belly, depending on how many she has all the pups are called for lol, at $500 a pop, and thats a bargin around here for em

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

well i do still have to get paper on the mom and dad. (well i have the papers but they just need to be sent in so they dogs are registered to me. and yes i still have to get papers on the puppies and first shots.

the dad is jealous already and the mom wont let him near any of the puppies and if he comes close bam she gets up and barks at him.

the puppies go for about 325 for males and 350 for females really depends. but thats what im hoping to get for them since they are full blooded and i have the mom and dad on site

Comment

LMAO!!! I told you Aaron, when your wife called saying their stuck together.. I knew she'd be knocked up awwww I want one

Originally posted by Juice21
                          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                          Originally posted by GameChewer
                          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                            LMAO!!! I told you Aaron, when your wife called saying their stuck together.. I knew she'd be knocked up awwww I want one
                            you can have one at a cb7tuner discount but you still gotta pay

Comment

man the puppies are 2 weeks old and getting really big. ill post pics later on when i wake them up

Comment

updated

Comment

Working...
                                X