Look what cops in my county now have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...look what i found....

Its an Italinan state police squad car...
    do cops really need a quarter million dollar squad car?

whats wrong with suped up econo-sedans? whats next, bentleys?
    Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 10-22-2004, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Down in my area in Florida they have all kinds.

Impalas, Caprise, SVT Lightnings, Camaros, undercover street race cars.. sigh..
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

there's a blue undercover cb7 in my town... with red/clears and clear corners with tints everywhere and 16 in rims.... i saw him hit the strobes when there was an accident a few years ago near my high school. i havent seen that car since until the other day..it was a BBB...

Comment

Originally posted by brownaznkid
          there's a blue undercover cb7 in my town... with red/clears and clear corners with tints everywhere and 16 in rims.... i saw him hit the strobes when there was an accident a few years ago near my high school. i havent seen that car since until the other day..it was a BBB...
          wha??? what town did this happen in??

Comment

You sure it's not a firefighter? They like to put strobes in their personal cars.
            -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
              You sure it's not a firefighter? They like to put strobes in their personal cars.
              dont know really... that could be a possibility... but i dont think they had firefighter tags on the license plates. but i could be wrong

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
              wha??? what town did this happen in??
              fort lee

Comment

fort lee sucks....i once got pulled over there, they literally had the WHOLE squad come....there was like at least 9 cars (no joke) on lemoine ave, and all that b/c i accidently flicked my high beams when trying to use a turn signal goin into Burger King

they also ended up harrasing my friend because he looks black (hes dominican, they took him in on a "parking tix" warrant that was dismissed, idiots ) and ripped my car apart "lookin for drugs, because usually when kids come over the GWB, theyre carrying drugs"...me:"um officer i already said were goin to get food at BK, we werent comming from NY, we were comming from North Bergen"...officer:"your buddy said your comming from work"...me:"yeah we just dropped someone off comming home from work and now were going to get food at BK" officer:"hey run the other guys info, their stories dont match!"....

*sigh* bad memories

almost forgot, they made do sobriety test, they checked my eyes...they thought i was high, but i was tired from work...they Flipped when they found cleareyes and a lil ziploc bag! A. they didnt notice i also had chapstick, deoderant, mosturizer, andother stuff for "jus in case" moment with a chick or something. B. the bag for loose screws, but i just forgot to throw it away

*double sigh*
                Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 10-23-2004, 01:48 PM.

Comment

i believe you on the 9 cop car thing, i've seen that shit take place too many times... it's because cops here have nothing to do... most of the time they do drug busts because of so many things coming to and from NYC...

one time, across the street from my house at this gas station, some dude got pissed off at the gas attendant for not pumping his gas "quickly enougH" or something and broke the guy's nose... other workers called the cops, 9 cop cars came... caused a dick load of traffic and rubber necking from retarded drivers... it's like.... attack of the flies here in fort lee..

fort lee cops never believe a word you say... even if it's the truth... they wouldnt care.. most of the cops in fort lee are total assholes... but only a select few are cool.. if this happens again, you can always file a complaint against the officer(s) for harrassment..

i hope they didnt give you a ticket for having clear eyes and a ziploc bag... if they did.... i've lost all respect for fort lee cops

Comment

I have no respect for any cops unless they're doing something like preventing terrorism or robberies. Not harrassing kids and giving traffic violations. Fight some real crime you fucking pussies.
                    YOUR A20 IS TIRED.

Comment

nah i didnt get ticket for the clear eyes n ziploc...but my friend got arrested on some bs, and i had to wait for him...

as for the clear eyes, theyre from a portable "freshen up kit" i have in my glove box that includes lotion, ddeoderant, etc...

the ziploc was from screws and even had screws next to it, but nope, they didnt believe me! at least i didnt get a tix for that too

you would have thought they caught tony montana or something! the only thing missing was the vice city helicopter with the swat guys sliding down the ropes to come get me!
                      Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 10-24-2004, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a
                        My county has two Mustang GTs, a Camaro, and everyone used to say this black Civic SI was undercover.

I saw a new Trailblazer flying down the road with lights on and I've also seen an old ass explorer with lights in it that they used for a drug bust.
                        cant forget about the helicopter watching our every move

Comment

Working...
                        X