you know how hard this is to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know how hard this is to do?

well i currently have two sets of wheels my oem's for winter... and my 17'' enkei RSV's for all other season... but i want to try and find another set of wheels and ive been looking for ones that ive never seen anyone on this site runnin on there cars.. but yet i want them to look sweet on my car.. you know how freken hard that as...

well i geuss it is a matter of opinion cause you might like the wheels but i might not so it may be easier for you lol
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

What?
    wat?

Comment

drunk?

Comment

I already have a new set of wheels I have my eyes on and they are going to be NUTS

Just go out, buy a magazine or two, and starting looking around.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

haha good to see someone understood me... and no im not drunk.. i just have a hard time saying things through messages.. im better to talk to in person to understand lol...
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Ok, So you want to buy another set of wheels that NO ONE has on this site correct? and you want them to look good on your car right?

Comment

yeh lol... im not askin for help lookin for them... im just askin if anyone knows of any good sites i should check out.. because as of right now i think ive only heard about 3 or 4 other people running the same style enkeis as me.. so i want my next set to be very very very unigue lol

Comment

Something big and wide

There aren't many cats out there rocking wide rims on Accords

Check out mesh wheels, there is enough variety there to stand out

Or be a baller and order some custom wheels

No one said it was going to be cheap to stand out

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                X