No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.
    (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

Well indeed

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

so is there really a big planet astreoid alien idgaf coming towards E-arth?

Cause if for a fact there is a big hheavenly body on its way to fuck us up... I need MO BULLETS!!! I heard 3 days of darkness ?Is that true? No electricity and 3 days of darkness ???

I bet burning a fire will attract ass holes. If this is really happening let me know cause I might need to talk to some people I know that i dont know or want to talk to ... if you know what i mean.

Comment

i dont know what to think or what to do, i just put the kids to bed and im a bit teary eyed.
          (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

I'm going to say that nothing happens and we all wake up the next morning just like we did the day before well except for the ones that were really worried and just committed suicide. I plan on getting some BBQ or something and enjoying a nice meal that day not because i secretly think or agree that the world is going to end but i have a craving for some brisket.

Comment

Man everyone kept saying if hostess closed, it would all get bad. So this is how its going to end eh?

LOL!!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

There was a thing on the tv nat geo type show. these people went to south america and asked the people what they thought about the myan prediction of that day and they didn't know what the crap he was talking about. Marketing ploy.

Some stuff if gunna go down soon. But not on friday

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

All I know is that I just received my 2013 Mayan calendar in the mail today. So I don't think they got the memo. Just sayn....
                    Last edited by Grumpys93; 12-17-2012, 02:29 AM.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

What's really going to happen is.... The day of the 21st will begin and everyone will wake up and go about their lives and at the end of the day you'll randomly remember 'hey I was suppose to die today wasn't I?'. My mom did go as far as giving me my xmas stuff early lol
                      My 91 ex coupe
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

anyone who actually believes any of this shit needs to just off themselves to help get rid of some of the stupidity in this world..

Comment

Originally posted by i want my cb9 View Post
                          well.
                          well, you necroposted a thread from 2008 to add that?

Everyone knows the mayan calendar is a loop, we bascially go back to day 1. The calendar was based on star location so on 12/22/12 the stars will be in the same location as day 1 of the mayan calendar. A loop doesn't end and there is no Nibiru, we would see it by now.

Comment

I'm keeping my eye out for psychopaths that actually think the world WILL end, though. They will be a genuine threat. People that think just because the "world is ending" that they can do as they please.

Remember a while back when the rapture was supposed to happen? Some woman actually attempted to kill both of her children to "save" them.

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                            well, you necroposted a thread from 2008 to add that?
                            At least it's relevant!

Comment

So um .... should I get my axe ready since its going to be a zombie apocalypse???? I kid I kid. Nothing will happen. But I still plan on having some bomb sex tho!!!!!! Just in case. Lmao
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X