>_>

must be because it isnt a red teggy ^_^
    black teg here.. thank god

Comment

must get me a vw or hotrod

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
        wow... this list is very inaccurate. Eric drives an Integra and he got me. There's no way i'm as ugly as that integra girl even on my worst day and her best day. LOL.

But I have to say that Ricer one cracked me up. If you go to some of the car shows and look at some of the GF's thats exactly what they look like.
        its ALL very true. you just may be a rare case

no
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i need me a lifted chevy ya'll 0.o

Comment

The Integra girl. http://community.190revolution.net/g...hlight=integra

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620526 190E Mercedes Benz
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065882 Accord Under major Repairs

Comment

its like a hybrid gone wrong. an asian and a bird mated and came out with her!

no
              $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                wow... this list is very inaccurate. Eric drives an Integra and he got me. There's no way i'm as ugly as that integra girl even on my worst day and her best day. LOL.

But I have to say that Ricer one cracked me up. If you go to some of the car shows and look at some of the GF's thats exactly what they look like.

uhhhhh... i don't know exactly your history but i'm thinkin that you met when he had that turbo accord? there! he got the girl with the cb.

we totlally roll in different chicks lol
                1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Working...
                X