No announcement yet.

OK. Dont know which to get done 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, up to Shadow1. What does it matter what CB7 Members say?

So what are you leaning towards tires huh?
    RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
      Once again, up to Shadow1. What does it matter what CB7 Members say?

So what are you leaning towards tires huh?
      lmao. i wanted cb7tuner's opinion. im iffy about either one. im not leaning towards either. id rather have everyone's opinion instead of just taking it upon myself and make a bad decision thats like this.

Comment

Well, alter the poll and add DO ALL at the same time.

Better yet, use below for the leak.

Last edited by new_beginnings; 12-29-2008, 12:55 AM.
        RETIRED...

Comment

Oil leak killed my first CB boss man I'd get that checked out

Put the worst tires on the front and *gulp* put a stock suspension back on till u can save up for something really good... u won't make that $$$ back from the GR2s, they go for like $160 new last I checked

GL man, I have a shitload of stuff to fix on my car now.... its a pain in the ass, I ask myself whether or not its worth it some times...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Well, alter the poll and add DO ALL at the same time.

Better yet, use below for the leak.

lmao

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            Oil leak killed my first CB boss man I'd get that checked out

Put the worst tires on the front and *gulp* put a stock suspension back on till u can save up for something really good... u won't make that $$$ back from the GR2s, they go for like $160 new last I checked

GL man, I have a shitload of stuff to fix on my car now.... its a pain in the ass, I ask myself whether or not its worth it some times...
            yeah. i dont want a locked up motor or a hole in the block. so ill see about doing the seals. my tires should last a tad bit longer. its only like 1 week between checks anyway. nothing i cant wait on. i got a good quote from the only guy i trust to work on my car and that was only like $45 to put in all the seals for me. ill go to honda tomorrow and price all those seals. thanx people.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              I thought it was running like a champ?
              If its out of your mechanical ability and your wallet, then just let it go.

I'll pick it from you and make it wavvy!

Comment

Say it ain't so...You are going to look about the leak???

That's preposterous! Now why you gonna go do a thing like that?

I guess peer pressure from CB7 Members??
                RETIRED...

Comment

Say it ain't so...You are going to look about the leak???

That's preposterous! Now why you gonna go do a thing like that?

I guess peer pressure from CB7 Members??
                  lmao!!!! you are too funny man. lol. its not peer pressure. its technical advice. id take technical expertise over peer pressure any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    I thought it was running like a champ?
                    If its out of your mechanical ability and your wallet, then just let it go.

I'll pick it from you and make it wavvy!
                    Just frustrating right now... def. within my abilities, nothin major. All the parts are in storage... just need the $$$$... but when the time comes I will def hit u up. Car starts + runs great which is the important thing, just silly little issues to take care of

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                    X