oh god i hate cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh god i hate cops

come home from work friday... get pulled over doing 77 in a 55, ok i dealt with that he also noted i had a loud exhaust and wrong color bulbs... ok was fine with that.. then coming home from work today, same fucking asshole cop was driving the opposite way... i watched him hit the brakes and turn around over the hill, caught up pulled me over tried to tell me he was sitting and clocked me "same speed as last time" when infact hte zone is a 45 not a 55 (which he fuked up on ticket) and preceeded to convince me he was sitting still and that me and my passanger didnt see a cop drive by.. yea haha so now im stuck with 320$ in tickets and probably looking at 8 points cuz of a dickhead cop.. planning on sending both tickets in tomorow pleading not guilty, hopefully i can win the one from today

so fukin bummed

just needed to vent some of that frustration
    Last edited by c11x; 10-20-2004, 05:31 AM.
    2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Damn I feel your pain.... that really does suck a phattie! I have a friend that has a civic hatch with a jdm ITR engine. The cop busted him 1 time for running a straight pipe with custom piping. Since he was at it, he decided to check what was lurking under the hood! "Well what have we here?" he ran the serials and thought my friend had a stolen engine (jdm engines don't show up) and he busted him for having a illegally swapped motor.....so he had to go to B.A.R.

Next day my friend took a risk and went out again .....and sure enough the same cop was on a motorcycle this time and stopped him. He then told my friend that he was braking the law because he's not supposed to drive his car the way it was. My friend told the cop he was on his way to a shop to get everything fixed....but the cop said "well you still can't drive it on the road! you have to tow it!." My friend said "but I don't have the money right now!" COP: Well that's not my problem!!

To make a long story short, he swapped in his old DX motor and smogged his car and got a stock civic ITR exhaust. He passed with the DX motor but spent lots of money putting everything back in again + fines. My friend showed the cop his papers (D16 motor passing) and till this day the cop hasn't harrassed him anymore.

Fight that shiet in court!
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

just a warning to every driver out there, ALL cops are on the hunt to get as many tickets as possible before the election, or at least that's what i hear from my uncle. they just want to slap on as many tickets as possible to get either a promotion, or more commendations..

i remember one time a cop following me all the way to my town...basically a good 2 miles.. once he saw the sign "Welcome to Fort Lee" he turned right the fuck around to look for some other guy to pull over.

there will always be dickhead cops who give out retarded ass tickets... these people were probably bullies in high school and they just want to feel powerful. they have some big ass ego. they have some serious problem that they can't get over the fact that they have no one to bully after high school....

i say... fuck all the cops that are assholes... and kudos to the ones that acutally do their job correctly.

fight those tickets

Comment

Yeah 4real... some cops just have nothing better to do. About 5 years back there was a drive by shooting and murder of this teenage boy and the suspects car happened to be a black honda accord. I was coming out of Mc Donalds Drive through when this patrol vehicle happened to be cruise by in the lot. I'm driving normally tryin to get home when I looked up in my mirror and noticed that this cop was creapin and making the same exact turns I was. Basically i was litterally going in complete circles in this neiborhood trying to see if he really was following me....and yup he was. I was like shit...i'm not doing anything wrong so I kept driving.... This fucker was following me for at least a straight 8-10min which started to get on my nerves. So on the next block I turned and pulled up on someones driveway pretending I got home and started to get out of my car. I looked straight at him when I got out and the cop then rolled by very slowly and then continued down the street. I told my parents what the cop did and then my mom layed out the newspaper on the shooting incident. Obviously I was not what the cop wanted when he took a big glimpse at me and went on his way. I hate it when cops follow me and it's really embarrrasing when you get pulled over. Traffic of course has to be nosy and drive by real slow to see what the hells going on. One CHP officer pulled me over just to tell me my license plate bulbs were out and the freeway traffic I swear almost came to a crawl just to be nosy..... I appreciated that one to an extent, but still it's embarassing to get pulled over!
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

You guys think thats bad? Yeah right ive been getting pulled over like 2-3 times a week. I have over 2000$ in tickets that im trying to fight. I got pulled over like 3 times last week.. state police were on the side of the highway i go by doing the speed limit and they pull me over and go did you know your exahust is illegal? Im like what? no its not its street legal hes like anything thats not blahg blagh im like okay.. then hes like my tints dark yadda yadda yadda and yeah got a warning for that. Then i got pulled over on the ride to School and got a warning

I got pulled over in my town for my tint..

Got the 1grand ticket in Lowell, Ma for street racing etc and this was the LAST day of the month

I swear they see my car modified and they just want to pull me over trying to see if im a convict or something

It pisses me off.

I think im taking off my tint now because i have 2 tickets for it for 250$ and i have like a million warnings for it

There is soo many other bad people they could be pulling over its not even funny. I just try and bring up that im in school and talking about where i go to college and shit

It kinda helped the last 2 times..
          wow now im really pissed off

Comment

wow, where do you live kurobei? that sucks about the guy with the civic hatch!

i've never had any particular problem with cops like this.

Comment

Re: oh god i hate cops

Originally posted by c11x
              come home from work friday... get pulled over doing 77 in a 55, ok i dealt with that he also noted i had a loud exhaust and wrong color bulbs... ok was fine with that.. then coming home from work today, same fucking asshole cop was driving the opposite way... i watched him hit the brakes and turn around over the hill, caught up pulled me over tried to tell me he was sitting and clocked me "same speed as last time" when infact hte zone is a 45 not a 55 (which he fuked up on ticket) and preceeded to convince me he was sitting still and that me and my passanger didnt see a cop drive by.. yea haha so now im stuck with 320$ in tickets and probably looking at 8 points cuz of a dickhead cop.. planning on sending both tickets in tomorow pleading not guilty, hopefully i can win the one from today

so fukin bummed

oh hold on did he give u a ticket for the exaust and the wrong lights??? because for the front headlights they might give u a ticket. but for the turn signal lights back lights there is no problem. and for the exaust. it can be as loud as it can no one will give u a ticket,,, because PA dont' have a law that states that. planty of bmw,,, mercedes,, infinity, accuras have different lights thatn stock and they don't get pulled over unless the lights are very very bright or very deep blue. so go and fight that shit.
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

im actually very suprised that in the 6 or 7 months that ive had my licence, ive only been pulled over once. but it was for tinted windows, so its still horse shit, and i got off with a written warning.

once i was driving home across town at like 12:30 at night, and this cop started following me. i was scared cuz i was kinda high, but he had no reason to pull me over. i turn left at this light and he is going mad slow behind me, i was wondering what he was doing, and i didnt want to go over the speed limit. then all of a sudden he flashes his spotlight thing at me 2 or 3 times then turns around...im like wtf?

Comment

i've only gotten one ticket, speeding ticket, in DE where there's no points on your first offense.. it was only a 50 dollar ticket too..

in PA i dont think they have that restriction where if your exaust is louder then what the car came with, it's illegal. I've never gotten hassled for my exhaust.

I dont have tint for the very reason that cops pull over imports with lots of tint, for no other reason.

I have factory tail lights, because i dont like altezza's, and because people automaticly assume "fast and the furious" drivers when they see them.

fight the tickets.. about 1/4 of the time the cops forget. Or, suposedly what works really well around me is if you fight it, call in, say you're sick, and ask to re-schedule. on the day that you're supposed to have the hearing, the cop dosnt show up and they throw out the tickets..
                  --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

oh trust me the cop will show up. he gets payed overtime for that. that is why they do it. they get overtime everytime they go to court for tickets etc.

for tint yes u get pulled over here. but only if u fuck up in a way or the other. they don't just stop u because of the tint. that why is so great to live here.
                    yo dwf137. are u gona come to the meeting in maryland man????
                    its gona be planty of guys from NJ. i think our group will be about 10 or more people.
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

GOD DAMMIT I BROKE THE LAW AND THEY CAUGHT ME FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                        GOD DAMMIT I BROKE THE LAW AND THEY CAUGHT ME FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

well some laws are just dumb and shouldnt be there. like tint, exhuast etc. im guessing you never broke the law EVER?

Comment

thankfully i dont drive my cb7.. they see a white bronco go by and think nothing of it.

ive been pulled over for everything, but NEVER gotten a ticket.

drag racing, window tint, colored bulbs, no front bumper, front window strip, "K9 dog alert to drugs in my car" <-- that was bs

but good luck with everything man, i hope you dont have to pay a thing and you get out of it all! best of luck bro
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Re: oh god i hate cops

Originally posted by c11x

so fukin bummed

Only $320? Over here when you commit a second offence for the same thing within 15 months, they double the second.

Comment

damn, good thing cops dont harass us honda owners in the town i live in. my friend has ran blue corner light bulbs for 4 months, still ahvent got caught.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X