Need help activation vista dell copy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help activation vista dell copy.

A friend gave me a Dell vista home basic installation cd because his Dell computer crapped out and he hated vista so he return his computer back and got a XP pc.

My problem is, at the activation screen it says I have an invalid serial key. My options do not have activate by phone. It only has these three options.

1. Activate over the internet or buy a new serial key.
    2. Enter a new serial key.
    3. Contact Dell for more help.

I'm not about to contact Dell for help because I didn't purchase their product and I'm running it on a non dell pc.

I had a bios crack emulator from a friend awhile back that I got to get vista to activate. But due to reformatting my computer I forgot to save the file. I don't have any other OS because someone thieved my XP Home OEM copy cd and I can't find it anywhere.

After an extensive search over the web and torrent sites, all I seem to get is files with viruses in them.

I only have 2 days left to activate which is wierd because I just reformatted 3 days ago.

Any help would be appreciated.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

i think you can activate over internet but unplug your ethernet. it will try 3 times and may give you an option for phone activation.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      i think you can activate over internet but unplug your ethernet. it will try 3 times and may give you an option for phone activation.
      Nope, don't work..I just need a working bios emulator to force vista to activate.
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

You're on the right track. This should be everything you need. Read the readme file inside if you have questions.
        http://www.patrickscomputer.com/uplo...Activation.zip

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
        X