This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im getting pissed off about the password on the F.S. threads

Is there a way to make it, so that we dont have to use a password everytime I delete history. Its annoying to go through every F.S. section to unlock it. Sometimes, I dont have time to unlock all of them at once, so then I have to go find that stupid password and punch it in, so that I can view threads.

I go to my Subscribed thread, then that stupid password message appears. At that point, Im so fustrated that I just leave. But I come back and do it. But its gettng real old, real fast.

I have an idea, but dont know if its been thought of.
    Cant we have something like, 30 posts or more and then you can see the F.S. thread?
    ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
    current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Add it to your passwords list, that's what I did with Firefox.
    I haven't typed in the password in months.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Stop deleting your cookies when you delete history?

Comment

we used to have an open forum after 30 posts if I recall correctly. But as annoying as those passwords may be, that is the only way to ensure that people at the very least know where the rules of the all knowing Deev are located. And are Legitiment and semi worthwhile people. Otherwise we would be over run with bad sellers trying to make a quick buck. And then leave people on this site out of parts and out of money.

Comment

Seriously, everyone on this site needs to grow the fuck up and deal with what few rules there are.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            Seriously, everyone on this site needs to grow the fuck up and deal with what few rules there are.
            this site should just be mayhem.

Jk I'm totally with you, is it that hard to type in a single word, save it on your damn computer or memorize the damn word.

YU don Lie Rules Yu

1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Deev put the PW feature up there for a reason. it protects others from scammers. if you dont like it, dont look at the section.

and now. for some funny pics:

Last edited by Shadow1; 12-22-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Ever heard of Copy/Paste.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  Deev put the PW feature up there for a reason. it protects others from scammers. if you dont like it, dont look at the section.
                  Well said... If you have a problem with Deev trying to protect you, then just stay out of the classifieds... As simple as that. If you have any problems, feel free to PM Me, Deev, or any other Mods about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X