Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

check your ego at the door...(contiuation of the "failure to signal" thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check your ego at the door...(contiuation of the "failure to signal" thread)

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    These threads never end well
    Then let it continue…haha……..well I honestly think that last thread was closed unnecessarily…Id like to respond further because…well just because I want to. CB7 readers do benefit from the dialog. I mean we let threads about BJ’s go on forever…hehe….Plus…who is the nazi admin in “off topic”…are we cramming up the bandwith or something?? And I don’t usually post…but some posters sparked my interest. Hear me out.

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
    Ticket quota's are for the most part a myth. Most agencies have done away with quota's years ago……..Trying to get out of a ticket on a technicality can work
    Greeeeeeaaaaat…….honestly thats good to know, except now this means she pulled me over for pure ego reason,lol. I mean at least you could pull me over unlawfully AND meet a job requirement….meh…that’s just me.

Yea, I’m banking on hoping there is a technicality issue here. I got off on a previous ticket based on a technicality, but for this one I’m hoping my ticket buddy can help me on this one.

Damn, I wish the dash cams ran all the time, I mean aren’t they digital? O well. I’d still like to see it cause once she put her lights on I signaled to get off the road….so in my book that would sorta show some evidence I signal(ed). I also doubt someone is able to tell where we were located at based on a dash cam…I mean there really arent’ any road signs visible and it was dark, but whatever.
    Does calling any cop names on the Internet make you feel like a badass or what is the reason for continually calling names, because you got a ticket? Grow up.
    Since when is being derogatory towards a cop (or anyone for that matter) immature??? In my book she’s a bitch (and I will describe her as such) unless she makes amends. I will call her names, in person, on the phone, in a complaint letter AND on the internet if I want because of how she acted.
    I also made plenty of references to the cop w/o attaching a negative description (albeit w/ great restraint )

BTW…Plenty of people are dumbasses….

Terrorists….fuck ‘em
    Hitler…..hope you’re burning
    Kenneth Lay…..complete ass bag.
    Yelling anything in court is only going to piss the judge off.
    Yea about that yelling deal………I probably wouldn’t start yelling out of the blue, but I would consider saying “she’s lying” just to get that on record since that is my belief….but I’m no debater/lawyer.

The fine is $80? Step up and pay the fine.
    80 bucks?!? Well I don’t care if it was 1 penny. With any moving violation I face the obvious: potential increased insurance and possible cancellation (especially with all the drivers on our plan). Its one thing when Im legally cited for breaking the law and I’ll be the first one to admit I was stupid and fucked up, but this is a situation where, a tax-paid cop, who is purposely trying to fuck with me and its completely uncalled for. The LAST place I want to be is on the side of a highway in the middle of the night, ESPECIALLY with icey road conditions….I rather not be put at risk by a moron cop and be potentially at risk being hit by a drunk driver on the side of a highway….hey, if people are ok with that, i hope u change soon.

St. Louis city cops have a lot of corruption already….I rather not have it spread to the less crime-ridden county….She’s basically a glorified hall monitor if this is her character…. Some people just can t check their ego at the door. This accomplished nothing,accept I have less respect for cops. (and a court date to go to…)

I mean, she didn’t even find the 100 kilos of coke in my trunk…
    Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
    Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

um...opening another thread that a mod close of the same topic will most likely get you ban homes. i suggest you delete this yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      um...opening another thread that a mod close of the same topic will most likely get you ban homes. i suggest you delete this yourself.
      I guess he just HAD to get the last word in!! lol

FAIL!!!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

wowsers!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Just pay the fucking ticket.

Originally posted by tinted_ride66 View Post
          Since when is being derogatory towards a cop (or anyone for that matter) immature???
          Since when is calling a woman a "cunt", "bitch", etc mature?
          Last edited by JoshM; 12-20-2008, 10:59 AM.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Honestly i dealt with alot of cops if they arent hearing what you have to say just fesss up to them they may just cut you a break.

Where you being cocky with them at all? maybe she wanted to fuck with you and just see weather or not you where going to tell her the truth or lie to her. Inturn if you lied to her she was gonna bag you anyway.

Most of the time some cops can be a little fiesty at times. But they are human beings aswell they go through shit too and at times they cross the line of what is to be said and what is not to be spoken to. The best thing to do would be to step aside and let them do their job .

If they dont wanna hear it then what can you do life goes on. Just pay that ticket and drive safely . Or you can fight it go to court and explain to the judge that you did signal early.

But when you turned the wheel you had the wheel turn to the right and you forgot to do something then, turned the wheel to the left and just so happens the cop was right there . Then you got pulled over and ticketed.

Just man up and pay shit happens avoid that area that you where last in at all costs. Probably was a hotspot or just maybe she needed to make her quota baaaaaadly. good luck dont let it get you down.

Comment

no i was completely straight with her....until after i got the ticket and i was like no way!

oh no! i will get banned....damn i better start acted good homes...if this is wat this site has gotten too after all these years i will gladly leave
                Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
                Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

no i was completely straight with her....until after i got the ticket and i was like no way!

oh no! i will get banned....damn i better start acted good homes...if this is wat this site has gotten too after all these years i will gladly leave
                  Its gotten out of hand,I say do what you want how you feel. Fuck what everyone else thinks of you . In order to understand your methods that person who happens to prejudge you has to life in your shoes first.

So fuck em the hell with all that bandwaggon join the group bullshit. Be a leader,its what seperates you from the rest. Most of the og members left anyways so I doubt youll miss anything. I got other plans fo rmy car hit me up from time to time we chat lemme know how it goes

Comment

Youve been here since 2003 and you don't know not to make threads after ones been closed?

Who the fuck cares about your fucking ticket....you were either doing something wrong, or you were in the wrong place at the wrong time......suck it up and either fight it or pay it.

Bitching on a forum isnt going to get you anywhere.

FUCk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      Youve been here since 2003 and you don't know not to make threads after ones been closed?

Who the fuck cares about your fucking ticket....you were either doing something wrong, or you were in the wrong place at the wrong time......suck it up and either fight it or pay it.

Bitching on a forum isnt going to get you anywhere.

FUCk.
                      ralphie chill bro its not that serious its just life mang

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        ralphie chill bro its not that serious its just life mang
                        My bad but with all the people bitching lately and then Deev leaving.....its like if you don't like it here or don't agree with the rules then leave.....1200 fucking members post everyday and have no problem but 10 fuckbags have to bitch and wine about anything from cops to the color of the font to the main page display.

HOLYFUCK get a life.....its just tiring to read the same old bullshit every other day.

Comment

wow...

id go to court and ask for proof
                          to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            My bad but with all the people bitching lately and then Deev leaving.....its like if you don't like it here or don't agree with the rules then leave.....1200 fucking members post everyday and have no problem but 10 fuckbags have to bitch and wine about anything from cops to the color of the font to the main page display.

HOLYFUCK get a life.....its just tiring to read the same old bullshit every other day.
                            Word

I've learned to stay out of Off Topic and you avoid 99.9% of the bullshit bitching that goes on.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                              wow...

id go to court and ask for proof
                              Alot of times that doesnt help. At times i understand that certain towns they follow a rule. Of okay i know this judge because he knows such a such or they may live in close vicinity of the same neighborhood so its not all its cracked up to be. Its just a luck of the draw when you contest it he better have a good excuse. Its worth a shot but if he contests it all he has to do is just tell them the truth. The just may see it like this : you did what you brung this young man in here when theres more plenty of other law breakers this case isnt serious dismissed,or this one which i see often:
                              Judge: do you have anything supporting this case
                              officer:no
                              Judge:do you recollect this incident occuring?
                              officer:no
                              Judge: well i find that the officer has no recollection of this violation and deemed the defendant innocent and the violation dimissed.

Or he may cut you a break and ask you to pay half or a fraction of the ticket and let you go with no points off your license. But dont act like an ass or get loud . It makes you look badin the judges eyes on your part and the officer look good that he got a rise out of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X