X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Fail !!

ok so New England Sucks ...

Snow + Bald Tires + Lip = Epic Fail

Just another thing I need to buy before Spring .....

I NEED THE TITLE TO MY SUBIE .....SO THIS DONT HAPPEN AGAIN .... LOL
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

uh why not take it off for the winter? I took everything off my civic, even my turbo and front lip. I gotta get new fogs for the spring as some rock fucked it up

Comment

damn no good lol

Comment

that sucks, i was gonna put a lip on a few weeks ago. good thing i didnt.

Get ready for like 4 feet of this sheet!
        90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

I would have taken the lip off for winter , BUT I wasnt supposed to be driving the accord for the winter ,I have that Subaru in the pic I just cant get a tittle cause the kid that owned it before me lost it or something ... and to do a title search would take more than a month and in January the car can be registgered without he title cause of the 15 yr mark is up .. so why bother getting a title search that wont even be here before i can register it anyways ..... I hate winters in New england ...

Comment

no good

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

heres what i dirve in the winter, hehehe so much fun, but i about slid off the road being a retard accelerating too hard, it doesnt have lsd so itll slide to the left of you mash the gas lol

Last edited by almostJDM; 12-19-2008, 01:42 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

The only plus side to this is I was going to have to take it off for my new paint job and now its almost done for me ...

Hmotorsports.com has them and with shipping is only 108 bucks so not too bad once I paint it and put the new wheels on it before spring I will also buy another lip ...

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  heres what i dirve in the winter, hehehe so much fun, but i about slid off the road being a retard accelerating too hard, it doesnt have lsd so itll slide to the left of you mash the gas lol

NICE .. thats a nice car .. hard wreck too .. but yeah I got the subie for a REALLY good price and it runs mint with AWD so I cant complain ... my boy Lodollar hooked me up ...on the subie im basically puttin a wing on the hatch and some little stuff it needs to pass inspection ...

Comment

That sucks at least you didn't fuck up your bumper or the foglight.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                      That sucks at least you didn't fuck up your bumper or the foglight.
                      Yeah Im low enough I was very worried about that actually ... Thank God that didnt happen ....

Comment

damn SUper FAIL.... hate snow!! we getting it bad over here as we speak!
                        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea View Post
                          Hmotorsports.com has them and with shipping is only 108 bucks so not too bad once I paint it and put the new wheels on it before spring I will also buy another lip ...
                          No.
                          2 friends have been screwed over by them in the last few months.

One, Nic (90cb7sleeper), ordered a rear lip, but was sent side skirts.
                          He talked to HMotorsports for about a month, and finally got a refund.

The second, Adrian (Supaman), ordered the "Mugen" front lip, and never got the lip... nor a refund.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyAccord View Post
                            damn SUper FAIL.... hate snow!! we getting it bad over here as we speak!
                            Well its here now......just starting to come down.
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

your snow plow broked

Comment

Working...
                              X