Comment

Originally posted by (_)(_)'s n Beer View Post
      Graffitti belongs on walls not on cars.
      did you see the price on this piece?
      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

yea and that civic is a whore

Comment

ok if that was an accord i bet all of you would be like "oh man thats an awesome paint job" or "thats a fair price" etc.

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            ok if that was an accord i bet all of you would be like "oh man thats an awesome paint job" or "thats a fair price" etc.
            Nope.
            wat?

Comment

sponge bob accord. thats my proof

no
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                no fucking way do you see my car in the sig i just repainted if i thought shit like that was pimp my car would be done like that and i wouldnt pay that much for that civic unless it looked like it orig did on the second page when it was red w/ white rims. and i have never spoken in the sponge bob threads because to each his own And im not going to talk shit on his ride put plenty of money into it. this car has been around the block here and whored out its trashed
                Last edited by lxinks; 12-18-2008, 07:51 PM.
                h23a3 lxinks

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=113157

sorry bro i just dont like it. had to prove my point

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

hey that guy has put some hard work in his car, so let him go
                    to each there own

Comment

so then its safe to say the person who painted that civic put a lot of work into it. dont hate on one car but respect another just cuz its the same car as you. thats my point. the civic could look better with some polished wheels, lips, and si tails.

spong bob car would look better without that hood. thats what kills it for me

no
                      $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

yea it doesnt do it for me ether, and not ever one likes the jdm/oem look
                        but this civic won shows, and the sponge bob car won shows
                        if i had room and money id buy the civic and redo it, it deserves it

Comment

actually a buddy club kit for the civic wouldnt be bad either if oem/jdm isnt your thing. either way

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing this Civic when it was showing 7 or 8 years ago. It's not my style, but it's very well done. I did think it was cool that they went with the asymmetrical paint job. Definitely an eye catcher at the shows. I can appreciate it for it's artistic qualities, but I don't think I'd rock it myself.

Comment

looks like some kids went crazy with the fingerpaints
                              FA1

Comment

Working...
                              X