i got my brake certification today =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my brake certification today =D

today in my autotech class at school we took the ASE brake certification test and i passed with an 83!!
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

congratulations.

Comment

good job man, i got my ASE certification for electrical back in may, i'm going to take 5 more when the enrollment comes back up.

what kind of questions were you asked?

Comment

thanks man i thought forsure i was gonna fail that bitch lol

we're learning steering & suspension next semester lol

Comment

you should have gotten 100 -_-
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
            thanks man i thought forsure i was gonna fail that bitch lol

we're learning steering & suspension next semester lol
            That was my favorite course. if there is anything you can make money at it is alignments and Auto trannies. if you can do both you are set.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
              good job man, i got my ASE certification for electrical back in may, i'm going to take 5 more when the enrollment comes back up.

what kind of questions were you asked?
              ill get the questions tomorrow i printed them and left them in my locker, i can show you tomorrow

Comment

Damn thats wassup bro good shit!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                  Damn thats wassup bro good shit!
                  thanks man

Comment

congrats bro
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Congrats man. I'm only in tech one which sucks, it's easy as hell. How hard was the test, and what did you have to do to be able to take it? Also any requirments of the test?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

the test was actually pretty hard you gotta know alot about distribution of fluids and how the master cylinder functions and shit like that

like i said ill get the test and post the questions and shit up tomorrow

Comment

Oh sounds like the stuff we just finished. Not as in depth as the tech 2 and 3 though. I can't wait till next when i actually get to learn stuff that i don't already know. Oh this is somethng my own shop teacher didn't know and i'm still not sure about. Our brake book said not to use DOT5 brake fluid with ABS but it didn't say why. I think it's because the ABS is calibrated for ethier DOT 3 or 4. Am i right or is there more to it?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                            the test was actually pretty hard you gotta know alot about distribution of fluids and how the master cylinder functions and shit like that

like i said ill get the test and post the questions and shit up tomorrow
                            J00! gonna make money. Even with the economy failing as it is cars break down and people wanna get it fixed. So either way theres always work to be had in shops providing that they are certified your bound to cake it.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                              Oh sounds like the stuff we just finished. Not as in depth as the tech 2 and 3 though. I can't wait till next when i actually get to learn stuff that i don't already know. Oh this is somethng my own shop teacher didn't know and i'm still not sure about. Our brake book said not to use DOT5 brake fluid with ABS but it didn't say why. I think it's because the ABS is calibrated for ethier DOT 3 or 4. Am i right or is there more to it?
                              DOT 5 is silicone based thats probably why...there was 40 questions on the test and i cant really remember what was on there and what wasnt cause im a lil tipsy right now but ill get the questions up for you guys to check out

Comment

Working...
                              X