Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ECalvo31 View Post
    i don't get it. how is it scam.
    the guy has all access to your bank accounts. i used to get these all the time. msn sends them to junk mail (for the first time in ages. msn/hotmail sucks at distinguishing junk mail and real mail)

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Phishing emails are usually pretty easy to spot (for me, at least). The number one giveaway is the linked URL. It usually leads to a site that is not even close to the same spelling or relation to the legitimate site. If you do receive legitimate verification emails from financial institutions, they will either include a special link to a secure website with the sole purpose of verifying only YOUR account and that only YOU can access (and will not ask for account information), or the email will ask you to visit your account online but will not provide a link.

Originally posted by ECalvo31 View Post
      Oh, I see it. lol. I didn't notice that. Damn, that's mess up. One time someone kept charging me for something I never purchased. I called paypal and my bank. They said someone had my credit card number. It freaked me out. I wish I could murder the guy who did it.

With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Just don't read email you don't know.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

hey I'm down for some murder, just let me know and I'll get my sword and killing boots

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i'll join. i wouldnt mine chopping some hands off with a machete or bowie knife!

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
              hey I'm down for some murder, just let me know and I'll get my sword and killing boots
              Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              i'll join. i wouldnt mine chopping some hands off with a machete or bowie knife!
              jesus christ you guys gotta jump in with the technology now.. just get a shotgun and blow the guys head off..

Comment

if anything i'd get a m95 and snipe his arm off but thats quick and easy. how bout i just cut their hands off with a spoon!

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

my new weapons of choice

silenced shotgun

and pneumatic cow killer thing

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
                    my new weapons of choice

silenced shotgun

and pneumatic cow killer thing

Fuck yeah!
                    wat?

Comment

would a silenced shotgun sound like a normal handgun? lol

no
                      $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

hmm

theres one way to find out.

figure out who this asshole is, and test our new wepon.

Comment

Working...
                        X