please pray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please pray

for my bestfriend derek he overdosed last night and hes in the hospital in teh ICU...hes 17 and him and his gf have a baby on the way please just pray for him ill keep you guys posted
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

what did he OD on?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

valiums last night he took 5 and was just sitting there with his tongue out and his face kept twitching and he couldnt move hes still in the icu i havent heard anything yet

Comment

I'll pray for him squid, I hope there is no complications.

hopefully you guys learn something from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
          I'll pray for him squid, I hope there is no complications.

hopefully you guys learn something from this.
          thanks man

Comment

Prayer sent for your friends complete recovery and restoration.
            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
            ><((((º>

Comment

umm I dont pray but I wish him lcuk. Hope he comes out alright

Comment

Public Prayer:

Dear Lord, I want to pray for Derek and his family. I pray that this recent overdose is just a temporary thing and that he is able to come through this and turn his life around. I want to pray that you touch him and his family and let them know that you are there and by their side through this tough time, just as you touched me and let me know you were there through my overdoses and tough times. I want to pray that you make Derek a stronger person through this experience and that you help him refocus his direction to be there for his family. I pray all of this through your precious sons name, Jesus Christ, amen.

-Patrick

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
                  Public Prayer:

Dear Lord, I want to pray for Derek and his family. I pray that this recent overdose is just a temporary thing and that he is able to come through this and turn his life around. I want to pray that you touch him and his family and let them know that you are there and by their side through this tough time, just as you touched me and let me know you were there through my overdoses and tough times. I want to pray that you make Derek a stronger person through this experience and that you help him refocus his direction to be there for his family. I pray all of this through your precious sons name, Jesus Christ, amen.

-Patrick
                  Amen.
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
                    Public Prayer:

-Patrick
                    x2

Comment

Was he drinkin too? I personally have eaten more than 5 Valiums, I guess everyones body reacts differently. My prayers are w/ him.

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Working...
                      X