damn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn

i hate it when im online and find some sick shyt for my cb and it fukin far as hell

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...1%7C240%3A1318
    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
    I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

isnt that what shipping is for?
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

had a bad experience with shippin b4
      I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
      I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
      THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
      ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

you'll get that in less than a week. i order stuff all the damn time from cali and get it within the week. got my onitsuka tigers from kentucky in like 2 days standard air. i dunno just do it.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

well this time of the year, i'm sure it'll take a few extra days to get it.

my older brother claims he sent a Xmas card to us from Lexington KY two weeks ago but we've yet to see it.

Comment

well i got my shoes from zappos in 2 days and i got my other pair from classicsportshoes in about 3. i just ordered a distributor but that has taken a good amount of time. so maybe so. just make sure you pay through paypal. ive been screwed over once and paypal got me my money back. buyer protection plan ftw!

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Get those fogs man, dont let a past shipping experience stop you.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Working...
              X