X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does it do again?
    lol i did not understand a word he said

Comment

Ok so you take this turboemcabulator and you bolt it up to your flux compactor. Then you take and put it back into your DeLorean so you can go back in time. Well anyways i'm gathering it just a transmission that amplfies the input power fron the engine. Also that it pretty much just an electric motor.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        Ok so you take this turboemcabulator and you bolt it up to your flux compactor. Then you take and put it back into your DeLorean so you can go back in time. Well anyways i'm gathering it just a transmission that amplfies the input power fron the engine. Also that it pretty much just an electric motor.
        Did you gather that it's not real, too?

Haha....
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

hehe

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

if i put one in my car can i go back in time?

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
              hehe

oooh the super native wanal sprocket, of course
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                Did you gather that it's not real, too?

Haha....
                i have a turbo encabulator.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

FACT: the turboincabulator is real. theres a D series civic with a 6mt TIC tranny swap makin 300 @ the front wheels. this ish is real man

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turboencabulator

OMG i love the 2nd vid also. this is classic. Wiki says a joke back from the 40's lol.

"conjuction with a drawn reciprication dingle arm to reduce sinosoidal depleneration." hahahaha funneh shit.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                    X