Owned by the ice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owned by the ice....

So yeah, right after I get every little issue I can find taken care of on the car, what does my dumb ass do last night? Wreck it of course.

So far the damage total is both wheels on the drivers side (and I had my 17's on too dang it. ), drivers rear LCA's, drivers rear UCA, tie rod end and end links for the rear sway bar. Oh, and a nice big goose egg from hitting the damn window, lol.

Story goes like this: Leavin the g/f's place, come up to a T intersection doin about 10 or 15 mph. Tryin to turn right. Go to stop, nothin. Try to turn, nothin. Curb is comin up quick, so I yanked the ebrake tryin to get the car to rotate so I don't take out the front end. Well that worked, a little too well in fact, lol. Damn thing didn't slow down a bit sliding sideways. Passenger side actually came off the ground a bit I hit so hard. Managed to get it out of the storm drain and limped it most of the way home. Most of anyway, lol.

Wish me luck, I'ma see what I can get done tonight. Figures I would sell my other 4 wheeled vehicle and something like this would happen, lmao.

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

Originally posted by 203Cree View Post
    So yeah, right after I get every little issue I can find taken care of on the car, what does my dumb ass do last night? Wreck it of course.

So far the damage total is both wheels on the drivers side (and I had my 17's on too dang it. ), drivers rear LCA's, drivers rear UCA, tie rod end and end links for the rear sway bar. Oh, and a nice big goose egg from hitting the damn window, lol.

Story goes like this: Leavin the g/f's place, come up to a T intersection doin about 10 or 15 mph. Tryin to turn right. Go to stop, nothin. Try to turn, nothin. Curb is comin up quick, so I yanked the ebrake tryin to get the car to rotate so I don't take out the front end. Well that worked, a little too well in fact, lol. Damn thing didn't slow down a bit sliding sideways. Passenger side actually came off the ground a bit I hit so hard. Managed to get it out of the storm drain and limped it most of the way home. Most of anyway, lol.

Wish me luck, I'ma see what I can get done tonight. Figures I would sell my other 4 wheeled vehicle and something like this would happen, lmao.
    damn bro gotta be careful next time. Was the road snowed out or some shit.

Comment

im assuming there was some ice on the road by the title
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I gotta ask....will there be pics? But I hope its repairable. Just gotta be more cautious next time I guess....but ice is impossible to gain control on, that must suck.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

and ppl actually love snow
          sorry to hear wat happened bro

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
            I gotta ask....will there be pics? But I hope its repairable. Just gotta be more cautious next time I guess....but ice is impossible to gain control on, that must suck.
            Not really much to take pics of other than some bent up shit and some road rashed wheels. It's a bit worse than I thought. The left rear hub is toast as is the outter LCA bolt. Good thing I got a set of rear disks I can toss on, lol.

- Rob -
            92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
            85 Toyota 4Runner
            1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
            2008 HD 1200N
            2009 HD 883N

Comment

Working...
            X