Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    Same this happened in my 240sx.
    But, they decided to crack my Vertex front bumper trying.
    At least they paid for the bumper and did my oil change for free.
    I went for a wheel alignment once and had the same thing happen.

Its the main reason I do all my own work now.
    Plus we have 2 post hoists at work, so theres no issue with getting anycars on them, doesnt matter if there sitting on the grond, just jack them up and put the arms under

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I had mine in for an alignment two weeks ago. Dumbass "mechanic" somehow bottomed the car out right on the flexpipe, just enough to rip a hole in it. Today was lovely, trying to drive in blowing snow with the windows down to get fresh air FTL.

I need an oil change too and we just recieved more than 2 inches of snow. I need to redo my VC and plug tube seals too. FUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
        I had mine in for an alignment two weeks ago. Dumbass "mechanic" somehow bottomed the car out right on the flexpipe, just enough to rip a hole in it. Today was lovely, trying to drive in blowing snow with the windows down to get fresh air FTL.

I need an oil change too and we just recieved more than 2 inches of snow. I need to redo my VC and plug tube seals too. FUCK!
        i need to do my valve cover and seals too but i dont have the money yet.....

and i have to jack my car up with the stock jack in a certain spot so i can get my floor jack (which is not that good of one but it works) under the car cuz those damn welded studs are long
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Damn its sleeting in texas? We might get snow lolz.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i got denied a few oil change places, a muffler shop, and a alignment shop lol...

especially with CBs, they have a really low under carriage.

Comment

Working...
            X