This is what I get for being lazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I get for being lazy.

So Im due for an oil change and decide to take care of it this morning. I really dont feel like working on the car so I take it to a local shop..and my car wont go over the raised part of the bay because its too low.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Same this happened in my 240sx.
    But, they decided to crack my Vertex front bumper trying.
    At least they paid for the bumper and did my oil change for free.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah i was just thinking of that the other day.... lol it sucks... my car has a hard time making it onto a lift too so its almost like i have to do it myself and its the middle of winter and i dont have a garage....

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Same here. Apt living sucks sometimes. Oh well, guess Ill have to take advantage of the 70 degree weather and parking lot it in relative comfort.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

I want my car to be just high enough that I can get a jack under it...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

don't some places just place wood blocks/slats or whatever you call them so that it jumps up onto the lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              don't some places just place wood blocks/slats or whatever you call them so that it jumps up onto the lift?
              Hah, thats what I do when I'm trying to jack up my car, I put two bricks under the front tires.

Comment

when i was working at jiffy lube, we had this civic that always came in that was low as hell.. i always went under the car and had to push up on the exhaust pieces so it wouldnt scrape..

my accord BARELY scraped when i went into the bay..

Comment

the oil change place I go to(YES I PAY TO GET MINE DONE) has angle gaurds around the opening of their pit,I cant drive straight in because I'm to low, so I have to go to the other side of the bay(exit end) and back in,can get the car in just enough for drain plug to hit their drain can
                  BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

your car is low lol =P.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if i was in texas, id do it for 10 bucks.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The Soarer wouldnt make it in or out of the garage without moving the other car out so I could do in at hella angle. That got old after two days haha. Low cars are sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          I want my car to be just high enough that I can get a jack under it...
                          eh when i take it to the tire shop we have to lift the car by hand, stick a jack under it, then lift. same process when for getting it off. such a pain

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                            yeah i was just thinking of that the other day.... lol it sucks... my car has a hard time making it onto a lift too so its almost like i have to do it myself and its the middle of winter and i dont have a garage....
                            yea....i know how that is

Comment

And laziness bit me in the ass again. Still havent done it..and its now sleeting outside.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X