Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    Amen, buddy.

I just got done doing a cylinder head job on my buddies 91' Accord...now he wants to pay me $30/month over 8 months for the labor ($240).
    the one i rebuilt?!?!?!

i shoulda left a vlave stem seal out and make it a smoker

but yes, i stopped "hooking up" people that i dont know.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      the one i rebuilt?!?!?!

i shoulda left a vlave stem seal out and make it a smoker

but yes, i stopped "hooking up" people that i dont know.
      That be the one, lol.

Oh, I'm digging those Teg headrests. So much better than my wobbly worn out stock headrests!
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

That be the one, lol.

Oh, I'm digging those Teg headrests. So much better than my wobbly worn out stock headrests!
        this thread is kinda ironic because you are the first customer who actually paid half and half.

those headrests has been sitting in my room for about 6 months before anyone even inquired about them.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
          Pull the site down. Yes its only a 20 dollar difference. Its not the money. Its the principal. Danny knows this. Bullshit is bullshit, dont give him his doman until you get money Danny.
          Me love you long time.

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
          Sure hes family and all but business is business. And theres bills to be paid.
          AMEN

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
          haha you charged him 100 bucks for that angelfire.... website???
          I put it up on angelfire to test it out. It was going to be polished and hosted on a good domain site.

And he has the fucking audacity to tell me that he's going to find some one to do it cheaper if i insist on the 20 dollars. When he calls me on the 30th to tell me he has my insulting 100 bucks, im going to tell him 120 firm or he can find some 6th grader to do his website for cheaper.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

but he's family. i'd make a website for family for free..shit..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              but he's family. i'd make a website for family for free..shit..
              Would people quit saying this shit? He never did anything for free when i asked.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                Would people quit saying this shit? He never did anything for free when i asked.
                if there was a homeless man who had no legs and dropped his sandwich one foot away and couldnt get it...would you help him out or make him pay you for your services?
                I <3 G60.

Comment

if there was a homeless man who had no legs and dropped his sandwich one foot away and couldnt get it...would you help him out or make him pay you for your services?
                  dude that's a totaly different situation.

it doesn't even matter if he's family or not. Some family members are fuckin asses and scumbags. I have cool friends who would do shit for me for free or nearly for free and they'd back me up in whatever I asked them to. I have some family that would do the same. Just as there's the good there's the bad. I have people who i thought to be good friends rip me off and take advantage of my kind nature same thing with family even close family. I've had uncles and cousins rip me off and still ask for my help on shit after but when i need something they're nowhere to be found. I had a cousin who lived with my family for nearly a year and he ripped me out of at least a hundred not to mention all the money he got from other people including more family members who he never gave back fully to anyone. I forgave him for all the shit he did. I never asked for my money even when he said it's just "borowed" (and he always said that) I just never trusted him again and i stopped backing him up and helping him out just like he never helped me out. Then there's my brother's friend who is a complete stanger to my friend mario but he fixed marios computer for way less than a mutual friend that we've had since way back.

lesson here is people have their morals or lack of. It doesn't matter if theyre family or not some people screw you over and some people help you out no matter what. that's life.

Comment

I laughed so hard when i read this. Completely different situation bro!

Comment

I learned this from some earlier business transactions. The only people that I allow to pay me back at a later date are people that I trust. But other people are shady always get your money first as this man said. It will save the hassle in the end. If you are gonna let a person on some sort of "payment plan" or agreement to something make a contract and make that person sign it. That way if they try to screw you just take it to a small claims court.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Amen, buddy.

I just got done doing a cylinder head job on my buddies 91' Accord...now he wants to pay me $30/month over 8 months for the labor ($240).
                        geezus krist you work cheap. I would have charged him that price just for a timing belt. ..He already had a damn good deal and decided to screw you over anyway? What a great friend.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                          ^^^^ your out 20 bucks till the end of the month big deal. you get you money and even if you dont get your money. what ever its family not like he ripped you off for a couple grand or any thing.
                          Its is a big deal. It was made clear from the beginning that this was a buisness transaction.Family or not is irrelevant. He has good reason to be pissed off.

Comment

You got layed off? That sucks man.. I remember you telling me about you wanting to get a house and everything

Comment

yeah always get it upfront, this one time i let a guy borrow an ecu, then i never saw it again
                              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                                yeah always get it upfront, this one time i let a guy borrow an ecu, then i never saw it again
                                Dude i totally forgot about that! ygpm

Comment

Working...
                                X