No announcement yet.

I would kill somebody...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow! they would be massive repurcussions for this is I was the victims. That companie's entire fleet of vehicles would be sabotaged/deadlined.

Comment

DC does what it wants to it's subjects, I mean citizens. We got weed smoking cops running from other cops, crack smoking mayors and other stuff. What do you expect from it's tow truck drivers?
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

id give the tow trucks from the company a taste of their own medicine.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i'd burn that company to the ground. and then on to city hall.....

Comment

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

and this all could've been avoided w/ a 40 dollar set of McGuard Wheel locks.....tisk tisk....who buys a 70K dollar Audi S4 and doesn't put wheel locks on the wheels?

What just because you own a Audi, makes you think that thieves won't touch it? I mean, its common sense, anyone w/ a 17mm socket and extension bar and jack can take those wheels. The owners should think next time, it would've saved them from all this hassle. Hey people steal shit, I hope karma bites them in the ass (thieves), but you gotta protect your investment is all I'm saying.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

70k Audi,what happened to the alarm, besides that,wasn't it sitting in front of their house in a parking space, why did it need to be towed in the first place, and if the guy was a neighbor,he should have known it was their car and that it had been jacked.
                BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

I know about that personally, I was going to beat some tower's ass for fucking up my $200 racing wheel.
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                    and this all could've been avoided w/ a 40 dollar set of McGuard Wheel locks.....tisk tisk....who buys a 70K dollar Audi S4 and doesn't put wheel locks on the wheels?

What just because you own a Audi, makes you think that thieves won't touch it? I mean, its common sense, anyone w/ a 17mm socket and extension bar and jack can take those wheels. The owners should think next time, it would've saved them from all this hassle. Hey people steal shit, I hope karma bites them in the ass (thieves), but you gotta protect your investment is all I'm saying.
                    because when u buy said 70k audi im sure the first thing u think is "oh gee the wheels on this thing arent secure".... the fact that there arent locks from the factory is more alarming... and also we are enthusiasts, these people not so much.... im sure they didnt expect someone to mess with the stock wheels... and they shouldnt have to....

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                    X