• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I880 Recall

http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-to-f...for-free-2425/

anyone see this before?

And is this recall legit

i dont know, your source is from 2007. if you actually did research on the phone before purchasing you would have known that the outer display and inner display both have issues due to the way it flips. you are always to use the button to flip it open. if you listen the phone "clicks" when you open it, and they say it causes internal damage somehow which causes the screen to get messed up.

i didnt care cuz i got my i880 for 40 bux, it was only used for 4 months, it was in perfect shape and my contract ends soon and i am switching carriers.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

So I know you have a phone...

The display may be bad...

But use it and call a sprint store...

See what they will do

Simple = question answered

Comment

Contacted sprint, deal is legit even if the phone is out of warranty =]

Comment

yo did this thread really benefit the entire cb7tuner.com demographics????

Comment

I believe it did, if other members own the same phone with this defect

Comment

Originally posted by helofast View Post
              I believe it did, if other members own the same phone with this defect
              im just sayin bro .. if you said iphone or razor defect i would understand but how many people own an 1880.. lolz

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                im just sayin bro .. if you said iphone or razor defect i would understand but how many people own an 1880.. lolz
                If it helped one other person, it's a worthwhile thread.

Have you seen some of the threads members post? This is more worthwhile than probably 50% of the stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                  If it helped one other person, it's a worthwhile thread.

Have you seen some of the threads members post? This is more worthwhile than probably 50% of the stuff here.
                  "That’s about as useful as a trap door on a canoe!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                    idk but i know im not the only 1 who owns 1, im pretty sure there's a couple other ppl on cb7tuner who own this phone

Comment

Originally posted by helofast View Post
                      idk but i know im not the only 1 who owns 1, im pretty sure there's a couple other ppl on cb7tuner who own this phone
                      true you gotta look out for recalls you dont want to catch brain cancer good call

Comment

Working...
                      X