Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my brother is going to the airforce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the airforce is the smart way to go ... probably the smartest choices is the AF but they are pussies tho.. lol... the marines are too dumb...and the navy... well its the navy... i found the army the best middle ground...hahahahahahaha but i feel the army is dumb as hell at times and can be very repetitive... if you go any of the branches i would recommend physically challenging yoursel like going spec ops in each branch i went airborne ranger in the army...

the navy has seals
    af has combat controllers tak-p'z they get the best training all round
    marines--- recon
    army --- 75th rangers!!! glorified infantry some say, or special forces.. they get the most training for army

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
      i was in the airforce
      and it sucks
      i was only in for 3 weeks in basic...and then spent the rest of my time in med hold before getting shipped home.

he wont sleep the first week and pray he doesnt goto the 321st

nice car

Sir, Maam..Trainee __________ reports as ordered. ( reporting statement ) .....wow..I haven't forgot about that after all these years out.

I was in the 331st *( wolfpack )

its not that bad... just whatever he does...hope he doesn't get the status of Dorm Chief...I hated that damn job ( Acting TI )

you have A bay and B bay...and you have 4 element leaders per element.

* FLIGHT *

I went in as a E3 ( A1C ) because I signed up for the 6 years instead of the 4 years.

let me tell you...Basic is gravy. just hope you dont have dickhead bluerope TIs they will make your time in basic a LIVING HELL.

NOTE: Dorm guard duty SUCKS!!!!

CQ WILL test you. and you have to account for EVERYTHING. you will have Officers test you too.

they will come to the door....and they WILL test you.

I can't remember what the other squadrons were...I do remember ( candyland.....HotelHell )....but the others..I forgot.

you will be part of a squadron...BUT you will be in a different flight.

and if my memory serves me right. Theres like 2 flights on each floor..on each corner.

so I think theres a total of 8 flights. each flight has 1 Dorm Chief....and 4 element leaders...and 4 elements.

damn..I forgot who the person with the flag is called...( racking my mind ) oh well.

Im just telling the basics of what I remember. you have your chain of command..
      __________________________________________________ ____________________
      1) Element leader ( whatever element you're in )

2) Dorm Chief

3) TI...

4) the guy downstairs in CQ.. ( normally a Master Sgt...or Senior Master Sgt )

then you have...5) Squadron Officer.

then you have 6) Base Commander ( I think )

its been a while.

Oh yeah..if you're called upon..you must say your reporting statement...and if another TI approaches..you have to repeat the reporting statement...for each and new conversation.

it repetitive and ANNOYING as hell.
      Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 12-05-2008, 12:54 PM.
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
        the airforce is the smart way to go ... probably the smartest choices is the AF but they are pussies tho.. lol... the marines are too dumb...and the navy... well its the navy... i found the army the best middle ground...hahahahahahaha but i feel the army is dumb as hell at times and can be very repetitive... if you go any of the branches i would recommend physically challenging yoursel like going spec ops in each branch i went airborne ranger in the army...

the navy has seals
        af has combat controllers tak-p'z they get the best training all round
        marines--- recon
        army --- 75th rangers!!! glorified infantry some say, or special forces.. they get the most training for army
        Air Force has Para Troopers. ** hard training **
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by ECalvo31 View Post
          I'm going to the Air Force.. I'm happy and pumped, lol. I'm giving my car to my brother.

pray you dont have *( always pissed Blue rope TIs )

they will make you scrub the ground with push brooms...and have you talking to fire hydrants if you dont look at them ...and if you look elsewhere while saying your reporting statement....they will make the 6 weeks a living hell for you.

just be yourself..and imagine them your parents..yelling at you for something petty. ( thats what I did )...I swear...I tried really hard NOT to laugh.

and...oh yeah...during chow.....its something called....*** snake pit *** ( where the TIs and Officers sit )

DO NOT DO ANY FACING MOVEMENTS while you have your tray.

you will NOT get to eat...and they will make you suffer.

oh yeah...BE PREPARED for something rather ***!

while you're in formation...you have to go in by element...and you have to stand EXTREMELY close to the trainee in front of you ( Belly to canteen )

I found that EXTREMELY uncomfortable. looking at the back of some guy's kneck.

I was always stuck behind some dude that the back of his kneck look like a pack of hotdogs >shivers< BAD MEMORIES.

good luck nonetheless...its easy.

MR Thread:

Comment

i was in the air force and it's a cakewalk in basic compared to the other services. if you can't make it through af basic, you're the biggest pvssy ever.

good luck to him in the military. he made the right choice. af is the way to go.

'93 Accord EX, 140hp <My 4 cylinder toys> '04 R1, 160RWHP

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
              Air Force has Para Troopers. ** hard training **
              paratrooper just means you went to a the us army airborne school... its a 3 week vacation with 5 jumps

Comment

im AF (air traffic control)...basic WAS cake looking back. you learn to keep your mouth shut and do what your told. thats all. good luck to him...hope he does well.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I just enlisted. Ill prolly be shipped out after March 15.

===Jobs i chose===

1) Cardiopulmonary Lab
                  2) Surgery assistant
                  3) Dental assistant
                  4) Space Systems operations
                  5) Finnacial management and comptroller

Lucky for me i have more than 25 college credits and i got a 76 on my Asvab. Wish me luck ya'll.

Comment

Working...
                  X