Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little writing assignment i did way back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little writing assignment i did way back.

I wrote this for my freshman english class in highschool. That was what? almost five years ago? I wrote it when i first joined this place. I took ispiration from two members in particular. If you can guess who they are... You are a TRUE O.G

dont laught or make fun of me, i was only like 13 or 14 when i wrote this.

I yawned, leaning against the cold steel body, trying to contain my enthusiasm for the day ahead. I stretched my arms out, letting my hands fall against the roof, still moist from the morning dew. As soon as my hands hit, three cosecutive beeps sounded. I looked to the left as the lights flashed. "Oops.." I said as I quickly fumbled into my pocket, pulling ot the keys along with the alarm remote. I disarmed the unit as I reached for the handle, slowly opening the door. Carefully I sat down in the drivers seat and was greated by the off beat chime warnig me of the open door. With my left foot out, I placed the key i the ignition and turned it three clicks... Ignition with no hesitation. "Driver, buckle your seatbelt." came from the dash area as the offbeat chime continued. I grinned, thinking that it was one of the best components ever salvaged off of a same year donor Acura Vigor. I depressed the accelerator slightly, listenig to the Greddy exhaust, watchig as the RPM gauge needle climbed. A smirk grew on my face as i applied more pressure on the accelerator. Just listenig to the engine roar louder and the loud spool of the turbo put me in a trance. I finally let go of the accelerator and reached for the hood release. I tugged on it untill i heard a loud pop. I slowly stepped out of the car and made my way to the front, gently running my fingertips along the smooth curves and lines the design held. I raised the hood and applied the support rod looking down at the power plant. I watched i awe as all of the parts rotated and worked together, producing the wonderful sound that always seemed to hypnotize me. My look shifted towards the middle, the valve cover. I stared at the big "H" logo and read the words: "HONDA MOTOR CO."
    Cock off my it was a long time ago, and I know its a bit cheesy. But i was a young teenager with ricer aspirations.

What you guys think?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Dang imo that was pretty good, even more so for only being 13-14 when you wrote it, I doubt i could write anything like that, but then again I've never really tried

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i want your girls mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
        i want your girls mouth.
        I think you want ANY girls mouth, maple.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
        X