Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

china knockoff's are getting pretty intense...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

china knockoff's are getting pretty intense...

anyone seen anything like this yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-DOUBLE-DIN-CAR...QQcmdZViewItem

it doesnt look bad. not saying i would buy it but
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Looks like the one Alpine makes....it's not an Alpine, but still. Hell, everything's made in China these days. Pretty soon there will be no knockoffs.
      VIP Status.

Comment

true story.

if i were in the market for a headunit, i would buy it.

no joke.

Comment

The GPS map looks real shitty
          wat?

Comment

they look great, but some have some serious issues with durability.

I had one that lasted one day; even the simplest thing like brass contacts were getting broken...

But then again, China does make some good stuff; my Clarion Deck is made there.
            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
              I had one that lasted one day; even the simplest thing like brass contacts were getting broken...
              i didn't think about that.

if i were in the market for a headunit, i would not longer buy one.

Comment

lmao...my friend has that one in his altima ahahahaha. ITs the funniest shit ever. You get what you pay for is all imma say. The interface is so funny. I have a pic of it somewhere ill post it. Anyway some of the functions dont work too well. But yea its the funniest shit I have seen. Personally I would not buy it after seeing it on my friends car lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Due to idiots buying this shit, the entire industry is fucked. These stupid fucking pricks out to make a quick buck have signed the assassination papers for every high end company out there. Some may survive. Most will not. Its the sad reality noone seems to fucking realise.

Comment

the people on my hyundai forum are all excited about these and I keep telling them not to buy it but they just think I'm being a douche

Comment

They look alright but due to opinions from actual owners, I guess they are P.O.S.
                      South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                        the people on my hyundai forum are all excited about these and I keep telling them not to buy it but they just think I'm being a douche
                        I will say this since I helped him install it. He opted for this unit because he is gonna sell the altima in 2 years so he decided not to purchase the pioneer. Anyway it works. You wont be able to use many other functions. We have problems getting the radio to work or picking up radio stations (its picks up a lot of static). However it does play data cd's pretty well lol. The video quality isnt bad also. Other than that thats all its good for. The interface is ok but it looks cheesy. IMO if you want a quality unit buy an alpine or pioneer unit those are usually nice video units.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                          they look great, but some have some serious issues with durability.

But then again, China does make some good stuff; my Clarion Deck is made there.
                          the only thing the don't make make in China anymore is large Chinese families.
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

which Hyundai forum?
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

they bought a hyundai for the exact same reason.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X