1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      just out of curiosity, what have you contributed?? I bet you must know a lot about cars, huh?
      does it matter? i help where i can. this site helped me and i do what i can. im not an expert either. still nobody is making a thread about me like im a god. nobody is rushing to my aid when people bash me. why. i dont know. maybe i should write a check and get that conributing member thing under my name that will make people respect me. apparently contributing is the only way to be worth a damn here. that or have a million whored posts. i remember when maple was a joke. now hes 'og'

Comment

Well if your posts are like this, than this is how people are going to remember you. I think the same thing sometimes though. In the end it doesn't matter because the life you have outside of cb7tuner is a million times more important and being popular on this site is nothing amazing.

Comment

Not to some people. It amazes me how much people care what people that live across the country think about them.

" oh no I can't post such and such becuase I don't want everyone to think yadayada" WHO FUCKING CARES. You'll probably never meet them anyways, unless you take a cross country trip.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
            does it matter? i help where i can. this site helped me and i do what i can. im not an expert either. still nobody is making a thread about me like im a god. nobody is rushing to my aid when people bash me. why. i dont know. maybe i should write a check and get that conributing member thing under my name that will make people respect me. apparently contributing is the only way to be worth a damn here. that or have a million whored posts. i remember when maple was a joke. now hes 'og'
            No one rushes to your aid because you haven't spent enough time on the site posting and joining in to make a difference. No one really knows much about you except that you jumped in and started disrespecting deev and his site. In an online forum, posting is participating in a long, slow, sometimes asinine conversation. Would you expect to go to a party, stand in the corner for three hours, start talking shit about the host and have people take your side? I don't think paying a little money for the site is the kind of cintribution you need to be accepted and befriended here. And who the hell considers Maple an OG? Just because he's been around doesn't make him OG. I think he's a young fool. I don't even understand the fascination with him being drunk on blogtv. So what? The more you pay attention to idiots, the more idioctic things they do. How bad will everyone feel if he gives himself alcohol poisoning or drinks himself into a coma trying to be "funnier" than the last time?

Comment

Then when you meet them in person, its like all the shit gets dropped anyways. Internet is not serious buisness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                does it matter? i help where i can. this site helped me and i do what i can. im not an expert either.
                you're right bro, and deeve helps where he can too. and so does the rest of us. we all are not experts, my friend. deeve happens to be the OWNER of this site. where the hell is he?? that's not my problem. he'll be back. and this site too has helped with many things too. I can see where you coming from, but please just have a little respect for the owner of this site at least. I'm out.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Comment

This shits getting funny...why does everyone give a damn so much? Seriously, who gives a flying nutsac whether someone likes you or not? I could understand if this was some real life situation, but even THEN I don't care who likes me and who dislikes me. The people I associate with - my friends - they're really all that matters. If I met joe blow on the streets, I don't give a shit if he likes me. If I met anyone from cb7tuner, I don't give a shit if they like me. But I guess that's just the way I am. I've posted what I wanted, even got into arguments....but really, that shit has no effect on me. Its the fuckin internet. Its bullshit. Some fantasy fuckin island. I just don't understand why everyone gives a shit. Who cares what people think about you, if you contribute, if people come to your aid when you're getting bashed, if you leave, if you stay, if you eat your own shit or let your dog lick your balls. Nobody. Nobody..........nobody. Quit whining, that's all this thread is. A bunch of whining and bitching. Fuckin acting like 3 year olds. Were all goddamn adults here. Well at least I'd like to think so.
                    VIP Status.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
                        My only input here is this:

This is Deevergotes website, he pays the bills everymonth, he can design it however he wants, and he can decide who stays and who goes. He may not be an expert, but I believe that he himself has admitted this at almost every corner.

To those who complain that people contribute so he's not paying it on his own, STFU and GTFO, I know over a course of 4 years that I've been here I've contributed maybe twice, however we are all contributors. This is a website dedicated to technical aspects, not and O/T chat. Honestly who gives a shit what car is on the front page, for all I care it could be a picture of shit.

Nobody said you have to like Deev, or his decisions as owner of the site, that said if you want to bitch about something leave, and stop whoring up the forum for the people who actually have something worthy of being said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                          x2

Comment

Awesome

My Accord History:
                            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Hah i LOL'd

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

here's a simple idea.

don't like this site, start your own.

not that hard, and can be started for very little cash.

until then, stfu and have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                X