Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
        I win.
        do ya?

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        time to raise helllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        i second that.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I do not think Deev will be happy about this.

This should be deleted now.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
            do ya?
            Probably not.

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
            I do not think Deev will be happy about this.

This should be deleted now.
            He probably wont be pleased. And it probably should. But will it?

Probably not.

Yet, anyways.
            Last edited by Dv8; 11-26-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

go ahead and raise some hell, i gotz an itchy finger. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                go ahead and raise some hell, i gotz an itchy finger. later.
                which is exactly what we need. Someone needs to close this dumb freaking creation of a thread. some of you give me hope that this place could possibly clean up but alot of you just make me plain sick. you think you know it all, you think you have a guy pegged on what he does and how he does it and then why he does it. i happen to be one of the actual few in this whole damn excuse of a conversation that has been here since just about the begining. Now newbs have protection and we promote learning and encourage newcomers. you think the stars just align and this site appears before you for you viewing pleasure. there are actual PEOPLE that put their pants on the same goddamn way you do that make this site work. you think its a novel idea to have a system of command or something, we have tech support, an owner and administator, and a team of people that MANAGE this site, and for what???? for THIS!??!?!?!?! if you dont like it then leave, cuz trust me, that is what EVERY other site is gonna say to you too. all the people that are just being shit sticks and stirring the shit up need to stay on the bottom of the barrel where you belong. I for one want to say that it is a VERY real possibility for this site to be shut down. if you dont give a shit then go somewhere else but i for one would be pissed if the one site that i've been on everyday for the past 4 years (going on 5) got terminated because the people that he DOES IT FOR got to him.

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Banathon2008!
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

this is getting out of hand. mods. close this....

Comment

id say so. i criticise deev. not even flaming. and people jump on me. whos being more disrespectful? me for stating my opinion? tactful or not im not attacking anyone. ive been flamed by at least a dozen people here in the name of the rules. its like a fucking holy war. kill all the infidels in the name of the holy god deev. death to those that dont agree. and the rules dont apply to you if you are under the protection of deevs mighty nutsack

if im a dick just ignore me. everyone who attacked me broke the rules that your so proud of. isnt that why deev got pissed in the first place? people just dont know when the hell to shut up. yes myself included. but my point is pretty clear i think

Comment

Whats happening ? Personnally i think deev do a great job and he's a cool guy .. what happened ? its true ?

Comment

i dont completely disagree with u.... i dont agree on deev being lazy and all that crap, but i do agree people got out of line. urself included.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

maybe. maybe a lot of people are out of line. that just goes to show how things are around here. for all the rules and all the righteous talk flaming is ok as long as its not against something deev likes. ok its not a democracy but its pretty hipocritical to be expected to follow the rules that are only enforced when people feel like it.

Comment

thats to be expected tho... he is the owner... believe it or not he takes care of this place pretty well. the way things have been around here, is no fault of deev's it lies in the fact that the demographic of owners of cb7s is changing.

the price of cb7s and the age relation is a huge part of what has changed this site.

the way the scene has gotten is the other part.... not deev.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X