X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
    finally a like minded person!!!!!!!

tb is gross you dumb dumbs, and lets see what it does to you in 15 years
    well I'll probably get shit for this, but........ I've worked for Taco Bell for the last 15 years. I'm nowhere near overweight, have good blood pressure, low cholesterol, etc....... eat there almost every day a couple of times a day.......

Comment

LoL

Todd, nice thread almost 3k views lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
        well I'll probably get shit for this, but........ I've worked for Taco Bell for the last 15 years.
        wow,,,damn you should own that b!tch by now...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
          well I'll probably get shit for this, but........ I've worked for Taco Bell for the last 15 years. I'm nowhere near overweight, have good blood pressure, low cholesterol, etc....... eat there almost every day a couple of times a day.......
          congratulations, you are 1 in a million.

15 years? really dude? eek.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
            congratulations, you are 1 in a million.

15 years? really dude? eek.
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
              Dammit we have pedobear infestation , get the raid!

Comment

Jonas, where were you all this time when these feelings of yours were brewing? Why didnt you say anything before deev took off? Hm? You cant even get anything straight. "sure he pays the bills, but what has he ever done for the site?" Really?

Really?

I cant believe it. Youve brought me, a 23 year old, out of hiatus to tell you, a 30 year old, to grow the fuck up.

Last edited by texasvtak; 11-26-2008, 09:22 AM.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

ive been here. i just recently came back when i saw deevs post and now i see this thread full of leghumping. i just said that he was doing it for attention because if he wanted to leave hed have just sol dthe site. everyone jumped on me for saying that. why should i grow up when i speak the truth. maybe you should grow up and stop being a follower. everyone here is hanging on deevs nuts. he does nothing. hes not an expert. he just posts a lot and tells people what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                    ive been here. i just recently came back when i saw deevs post and now i see this thread full of leghumping. i just said that he was doing it for attention because if he wanted to leave hed have just sol dthe site. everyone jumped on me for saying that. why should i grow up when i speak the truth. maybe you should grow up and stop being a follower. everyone here is hanging on deevs nuts. he does nothing. hes not an expert. he just posts a lot and tells people what to do
                    dont go away mad , just go away

Comment

has anyone actually tried to see the points im making. honestly. you dont like me. i get it. but my points are valid. seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                        has anyone actually tried to see the points im making. honestly. you dont like me. i get it. but my points are valid. seriously.

are they really .... I disagree

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
                          LMFAO!!!! i love how you photoshopped the site to to cb7tuner. haha gj milkman... now go beat the sh*t out of melamine man!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                            LMFAO!!!! i love how you photoshopped the site to to cb7tuner. haha gj milkman... now go beat the sh*t out of melamine man!
                            lmao thats hella funny

Comment

jonas is a dick, but i think he is right on the point of attention.

he wants you all to pm and im like i did, everybody is on his nuts and he isnt any different than us other than the fact he can ban us all.

so what

4thgenaccord was right for calling deev a power hungry admin, resize this resize that...who gives a shit

deev quit yer crying and come back.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

taco bell is like a mcdonald disquised as mexican food

Comment

Working...
                                X