Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
    if your referring to me he was gone long before i opened my mouth

all i said was that he isnt gone and that hes just doing this for the attention. ive seen it before and i know you older members have too. people just attacked me because a guy with 100 posts cant have an opinion. that or its illegal to refer to the almighty DEEV with anything but reverence.

the man knows less than most noobs. he says it himself. he does nothing. nothing to his car. nothing to this site. nothing for himself. and everyone thinks hes some sort of god. if owequitit said this everyone would agree but im a 'new' guy so you all attack me
    If we all attack you, as you say. It's not because your a "newbie" so to speak. but because your being a total douche about the subject. ans Scott would probably not say what you have simply because there is no reason for it. i have seen plenty of his rants and i will say that not all of it is totally right of him, but it is provoked.

and if he were to ever have the need to say such things, they would be in a more personal way. without the public slandering.

Comment

i read half of this. I vote for ads so Deev can take a good vacation to hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        Jonas, settle down a bit please.
        I'd like to close this thread the way it's going but, at the same time I want Deev to see it to see what he thinks, and decide on appropriate actions.

ATX started this forum, but Deev has made it what it is now.
        Hes helped when needed in more ways than one for many members.
        Why is it that everyone seems something is done the wrong way, and has so much critism when they aren't doing the work . . . Sit back being lazy in your chairs starring at screen, posting how eveythings done wrong, and you all have an opinion on how it "should" be done.

If your all so great at it, go start your own forums, and holler back when they are as good as here.

IMO Deev FTW!! Please come back soon . . .
        well put sir!
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Problem is testosterone and every person wanting a pat on their back for doing a good job on this site. Not caring to pay homage to the original true members. Everyone here thinks they're god, which they're not and thinks they know everything their is about this forum and 4th gen accords.

Just because Deev didn't post information about accords on ths site doesn't make him a bad admin. It doesn't entitled you to attack the admin. Deev pays to keep this site up. Respect him for keeping this forum alive and not about the lack of information he doesn't so call have.

People have lost the true meaning of cb7tuner and the history behind it. If people would understand the history. I think they would better appreciate this site and what Deev has done after Steve left.
          Last edited by Chan_Man; 11-26-2008, 02:39 AM.
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
            i read half of this. I vote for ads so Deev can take a good vacation to hawaii

your right the guy needs a little vacation
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

thats so true.. i agree entirely.. but i dont blame deev nor mod staff for the change.. it just happens.. the new generation of cb7 enthusiats is different from the last.. not taking away from them or downing them.. its just different.. ive been part of this site since birth.. and have since it mold and change several times.. its just something that has to happen i guess.. it suxs in a way.. but im just glad the site is still alive and kicking

WIKKED IMPORTS FOR LIFE lol... (i wonder were we would all be if wikked imports stayed up and didnt get changed over to cb7tuner hahaah)

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man View Post
                Problem is testosterone and every person wanting a pat on their back for doing a good job on this site. Not caring to pay homage to the original true members. Everyone here think's they're god, which they're not and thinks they know everything their is about this forum and 4th gen accords.

Just because Deev did in their view didn't offer information about accords to this site. Does not entitled you to attack the admin. Deev pays to keep this site up. Respect him for keeping this forum alive and not about the lack of knowledge about accord information he can post.

People have lost the true meaning of cb7tuner and the history behind it. If people would understand the history. I think they would appreciate this site and what Deev has done after Steve left.
                I'm god...ask the norcal guys.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

lmao..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

no, you're a dick, you're passive aggressive, and you never have anything helpful to say

people like deeve because he's a good person, he has a good heart, he doesn't survive off of hate and cynicism like you do.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      Orly?
                      "form follows function."
                      Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
                        no, you're a dick, you're passive aggressive, and you never have anything helpful to say

people like deeve because he's a good person, he has a good heart, he doesn't survive off of hate and cynicism like you do.
                        i hope that wasnt towards me...
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

okay guys.... im pooped. don't eat all the candy from the pinyata without me.

Comment

visualpoet,
                            if it came down to it and cb7tuner was getting sold,
                            i would try to come up with the loot and if i couldnt do so,
                            i would start another CB7 site no doubt. where else would i go to ask all of my questions about my car that i have no clue about?
                            nowhere people here know every answer to my questions.
                            I would be totally lost without this website!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                              Why didn't I think of that....

Since i'll be sleeping with the admin I can probably become a mod and go on a banning spree just banning people just for annoying me.

Plus there will be no worry about what i'll be driving... in about 3 months I could probably afford a down payment for my for my GTR
                              say umm ahem... do you two need to adopt a kid? i'm already housebroken and have a cb7!
                              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                                if your referring to me he was gone long before i opened my mouth

all i said was that he isnt gone and that hes just doing this for the attention. ive seen it before and i know you older members have too. people just attacked me because a guy with 100 posts cant have an opinion. that or its illegal to refer to the almighty DEEV with anything but reverence.

the man knows less than most noobs. he says it himself. he does nothing. nothing to his car. nothing to this site. nothing for himself. and everyone thinks hes some sort of god. if owequitit said this everyone would agree but im a 'new' guy so you all attack me
                                Cant wait to meet you at the palisade's meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X