No announcement yet.

So when will deev be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this still popping up under "new posts" already?
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Would Someone Please Closed This Thread, And Let It Be Done With!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post

dude wtf its not done, put it back in , your bacon light is broked

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
          dude wtf its not done, put it back in , your bacon light is broked

Comment

to the old school: common stop flaming the new kid just because he doesn't know much and likes to hang around the o/t. You guys say it all the time if you have a question it's probably already answered in a sticky.I know it gets frustrating when the same question is asked over and over but all you can do is direct them to the sticky. As a matter of fact that's what i see mostly done now a days it's all just redirecting to an old thread or sticky to answer questions. So basically "the golden days" were that way because every new piece of information was new but now it's all been pretty much answered. so weather the new oenes choose to reasearch and dig up stuff to help them build up a fine piece of machenery or not is up to them. just stop all the hate mutual respect is key

to my fellow noobs: no question is a stupid question if you're too lazy to look up your info and ask a faq then you will get flamed but don't get butthurt one of the older members will be sure to give you a link to a sticky or something. Don't start shit a lot of people brush egos on here but it's just the internet. I've had to be put in check a few times myself but I didn't bitch i don't even reply I just take the constructive critisism and move on to be better. No one thinks deevergoat is a god they just respect the guy for the simple fact that he is an older member and he's keeping this going. Some peple foget to just respect eachother(i do to) the noobs will always be immature. I'm immature i do a lot of stupid shit and say stupid things follow stupid trends(pedobear) but I give respect were it's needed I try not to bitch about things I keep things comical which could be good or bad. I spend most of my time in off topic forums and I always look at the technichal threads and the appearance threads and the mr's but it's mostly old stuff I already read and well i try to help out but I rarely do because it's all been answered for the most part. so I'm just saying mutual respect people mutual respect.

I'm done and shall never post here again

I just wanted to get this out
            Last edited by mappyCB7; 12-04-2008, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X