So when will deev be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 13 owned!!!

WTF? I stopped checking this thread and then I come back and it's all about taco bell and what an asshole Jonas is for not swinging from Deev's nutsack? (Not my opinion, just reiterating and paraphrasing - (*edit* wait, after going back and reading the last several pages, it is now my opinion also!))

Jonas - True, Deev isn't an expert on cb7s or on computers, but he never claimed to be. He does however own the fucking site and that alone should get the man some respect. This is the best site for 4th generation Accords. If it was for all Accords, it would still be the best.
    You've been here for a while and have only posted (at this time) 126 non-OT posts in that whole time. It's obvious that you're not an enthusiast, you don't give a real shit about this site and it would appear that you don't like Mike. We all like Mike. He's intelligent, funny, sarcastic and HE PAYS THE FUCKING BILL! Sometimes he's a dickhead and sometimes he gets pissy. Look at it like this. By hosting this website and allowing us to come to it and do all the things we do, it's like inviting us into his basement to hang out with him. And now a bunch of people are talking shit about his basement, trashing the lamps, pissing on the couch and generally disrespecting the man and his house.

And as far as your 7th gen cluster or whatever it was. Did it occur to you that either you or the seller could check for an email address for the other person without logging in? or an IM?

This is Deev's house. If you don't like it, STFU and go hang out at HT or AF or asshats_r_us.com.

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
    ...he wants you all to pm and im like i did, everybody is on his nuts and he isnt any different than us other than the fact he can ban us all.
    so what

4thgenaccord was right for calling deev a power hungry admin, resize this resize that...who gives a shit

deev quit yer crying and come back.
    Jake - Deev is a little different than the rest of us. He pays for the site - see above. and all that resize shit I agreed with. It was a pain in the ass working through a thread full of HUGE sigs. More pictures than text in a page FTL.
    Last edited by visualpoet; 11-26-2008, 10:34 AM.

Comment

This thread is a festering scab on this usually nice forum.
      It shows the immaturity of a lot of people on this site.
      I'm not even interested anymore in bickering.....it just isn't the same. I am not an og from 2003 but things were a lot more respectable and smooth in 06.

It's a shame that it comes to this when the man pays the bill because he enjoys it.......not because he has too

I think I'm going to take a break too.....too many kids on here now.

Comment

amen visualpoet,
        theres no need for someone to be so disrespectful to someone on here especially the damn owner of the website especially because if he got too tired of peoples shit in reality could close the site and im sure ALOT of us do not want that i dont thats for sure.
        so jonas,
        dont be such a dick you were pretty damn disrespectful and it was very uncalled for.

Comment

Wow... This went a little far.

Comment

Don't worry, DeevBear will find Mr Deev

Lead the way DeevBear!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

Jake - Deev is a little different than the rest of us. He pays for the site - see above. and all that resize shit I agreed with. It was a pain in the ass working through a thread full of HUGE sigs. More pictures than text in a page FTL.
              so? in all actuallity we pay the bills by donating.

maybe i should be admin since i donated money

it just seems as if everyone sucks deev off when he comes around, he is just an admin

as for the sigs...even the biggest ones are nothing on my comp which is just a tiny laptop. if you were viewing from you trendy iphone i could see it being a huge deal.

deev wants to play his games girls and you are all playing them

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by brianh1290 View Post
                amen visualpoet,
                theres no need for someone to be so disrespectful to someone on here especially the damn owner of the website especially because if he got too tired of peoples shit in reality could close the site and im sure ALOT of us do not want that i dont thats for sure.
                so jonas,
                dont be such a dick you were pretty damn disrespectful and it was very uncalled for.
                dude...have you seen the things that have happened here???

this is a butter fish shits grease spot compared to the sea of cluster fuck that has happened here.

the site isnt going anywhere and neither is deev.

deev is a smart guy he wouldnt do such a stupid thing.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

You've been here for a while and have only posted (at this time) 126 non-OT posts in that whole time. It's obvious that you're not an enthusiast, you don't give a real shit about this site and it would appear that you don't like Mike. We all like Mike. He's intelligent, funny, sarcastic and HE PAYS THE FUCKING BILL! Sometimes he's a dickhead and sometimes he gets pissy. Look at it like this. By hosting this website and allowing us to come to it and do all the things we do, it's like inviting us into his basement to hang out with him. And now a bunch of people are talking shit about his basement, trashing the lamps, pissing on the couch and generally disrespecting the man and his house.

jon, i get where you are coming from...dont get me wrong.

but just because someone has 126 doesnt mean he doesnt know shit, maybe he is playing dumb. we have plenty of members here who do that.

and as far as pissing on couches goes, i think thats a bit far stretched.

im sure deev sees through most peoples fake "love" of him, and laughs because they are followers.

if he thinks like i do,(he would be a twisted fuck lol) he would want to be challenged, debated and questioned. what fun is life when your word is gospel?

i dont see how jonas or myself have trashed the guy...he is just being a little bit ridiculous dont you think? why let it go unkown?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

so? in all actuallity we pay the bills by donating.

maybe i should be admin since i donated money

it just seems as if everyone sucks deev off when he comes around, he is just an admin

as for the sigs...even the biggest ones are nothing on my comp which is just a tiny laptop. if you were viewing from you trendy iphone i could see it being a huge deal.

deev wants to play his games girls and you are all playing them
                    jon, i get where you are coming from...dont get me wrong.

but just because someone has 126 doesnt mean he doesnt know shit, maybe he is playing dumb. we have plenty of members here who do that.

and as far as pissing on couches goes, i think thats a bit far stretched.

im sure deev sees through most peoples fake "love" of him, and laughs because they are followers.

if he thinks like i do,(he would be a twisted fuck lol) he would want to be challenged, debated and questioned. what fun is life when your word is gospel?

i dont see how jonas or myself have trashed the guy...he is just being a little bit ridiculous dont you think? why let it go unkown?
                    Sure, you donate, I donate, some others donate. But most people here don't.
                    I generally try not to suck Deev off (leaves a nasty taste in my mouth ), I just feel that the guy that owns the site deserves a little respect.
                    And I don't have the trendy iPhone, but my PC is an older POS and my Motorola e815 takes FOREVER to load the pics.
                    You have to admit that there are more than a few asshats and idiots here that, while making the site interesting and conversation provoking, the site could do without.
                    I didn't say jonas doesn't know shit, just that he's obviously not an enthusiast and doesn't give a shit about the site. If he was and/or did, he would be here, posting and trying to share knowledge.
                    I didn't feel you had trashed Deev at all, but I do think jonas talked some heavy shit about him that was uncalled for.
                    I'm sure that Deev does laugh about the followers, but it's gotta piss him off to see so many people basically telling him how to run his site. No one would be happy about someone coming to their house and talking shit about it, ya know?
                    I think Deev is open for a challenge, debate, being questioned. The problem is that so many people can't do it in a friendly constructive way. They are accusatory and lack tact and discretion. So much gets blown out of control on here and then people get hurt and start lashing out. It's difficult for people to open their minds and see that, although they know everything and only want what's best for the rest of the world, someone else may also know everything and only want what's best for the world. But what's best for their two worlds might not coincide.
                    Last edited by visualpoet; 11-26-2008, 11:58 AM.

Comment

LOL I SAY I TAKE OVER THE SITE im here everyday, I can clean it up.

Comment

Sure, you donate, I donate, some others donate. But most people here don't.
                        I generally try not to suck Deev off (leaves a nasty taste in my mouth ), I just feel that the guy that owns the site deserves a little respect.
                        And I don't have the trendy iPhone, but my PC is an older POS and my Motorola e815 takes FOREVER to load the pics.
                        You have to admit that there are more than a few asshats and idiots here that, while making the site interesting and conversation provoking, the site could do without.
                        agreed.

get on aim jonny boy!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Thanks Jake! Our talk is calming me down a little. on that note: I'M OUT TOO!

At least of this thread.

For a while.

AHHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                            LOL I SAY I TAKE OVER THE SITE im here everyday, I can clean it up.
                            maple FTMFW!!!! LMAO!

Comment

Eat and Live.

Comment

Originally posted by mugenaccordlx View Post

Eat and Live.

Comment

Working...
                                X