No announcement yet.

Holly freaking loud exhaust sound!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to agree with some people and say it sounds like an ordinary coffee can with the exception that it's not so raspy. Probably has two resonators to cut down the raspiness. An exhaust like that is fun.......for a month and you get annoyed. I had a friend with an apexi n1, sounded just like this but more raspy and driving in it was horrible, droned and gave me a headache.

He got tired of it and went to a apexi ws2 and has never been happier.

Comment

my exhaust sounded exactly like that

Flow master 40 Series 3.00"/2.50" C/DUAL

h22 I/H/E test pipe w/no resonater

Comment

Thats how mine sounds only mine is a touch quieter.

Comment

lol i like how he blanks out his license plate for most of the video using the annotation.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Hey thats my car. As for what kind of muffler it is I have no idea. The exhaust is completly stock all the way back with the exception of the muffler. If yall know what it is I'd like to know as well cause I'm a little stumped on what kind it is. Also it doesn;t have tips it's a dual out muffler.

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
            lol i like how he blanks out his license plate for most of the video using the annotation.
            I'm not the smartest on computers, I couldn't really figure it out so I said the hell with it.
            Last edited by 93F22A6; 11-25-2008, 09:42 AM.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Looks like the same generic dual tipped upshooting muffler everyone around here has on their riced-out Mirage/Civic/Eclipse/Sentra/Probe/Corolla/Saturn etc.

I have heard a couple that sounded good though, 1 was on a clean ass CD Accord coupe with a lip kit. It was a little quieter than yours, so I'm guessing he had some resonators added. ZERO rasp from his car, so upgraded piping to that muffler with some resonators should put it in WS2 territory, if you can find a good combo.
              MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
              Originally posted by deevergote
              i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

U just need the right amount of resonators...

Loud exhausts are a pain in the ass.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Why do you say loud exhaust are a pain in the ass? To me it's not really loud until you hit at least 3k then it gets loud.

"The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    Why do you say loud exhaust are a pain in the ass? To me it's not really loud until you hit at least 3k then it gets loud.
                    3k rpm is highway cruising speeds.
                    I hate hearing the drone of my exhaust driving on the interstate.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                      3k rpm is highway cruising speeds.
                      I hate hearing the drone of my exhaust driving on the interstate.

man the fuck up josh
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

If 80mph is highway speed i want to go there. Going 60 its only around 2500rpms. Plus once you hit over 3k it kinda levels out. I guess i just like hearing my car a little more than others though, funny thing is I thought it was a little quiet

"The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

not bad for just a muffler

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Doesn't sound too loud. Sounds pretty nice though.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                            X