No announcement yet.

Asking for help from all members but especially those in NJ & PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thank you! Prayers are nothing to dismiss and they do help!

He is in need of blood, and his family is in need of financial or labor help for those that live close enough and/or are able to help out.

I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone, but please don't forget that I have helped many people on this site when they were in need. KeeleDesign being the most recent, but there have been quite a few over the years. I do believe that what goes around, comes around so please send your help to Evan and his family.

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Benefit Concert for Evan & Family
      Redeemer’s Cross

01-25-2009 18:00
      Evan Goldglantz Benefit Concert
      100 West Merchant Street, Audubon, New Jersey 08059
      Cost: 20.00

Benefit Concert for Evan Goldglantz and Family. Husband and father of 3, was severely burned. There will be food, and plenty of entertainment provided by very talented local artists.

Also, here's a news articles about the accident that happened in case you forgot:
      http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...EWS01/81118023

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

The details for these events are above, but here's a re-cap:

Blood Drive for Evan
        Tuesday, January 6, 2009
        2:00pm - 8:00pm
        Eastern High School
        1401 Laurel Oak Road
        Voorhees, NJ

Benefit Concert for Evan & Family
        Redeemer’s Cross
        Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:00PM
        Evan Goldglantz Benefit Concert
        100 West Merchant Street
        Audubon, New Jersey 08059
        Cost: 20.00

If you have a local band in NJ and are interested in helping out with the concert, call Tommy 609-760-0926.

The family of Evan is asking anyone with type O neg. or O pos. blood to please go to a Red Cross center and tell them you want to donate your blood for Evan Goldglantz. You must specify it is to be used for Evan. To find a Red Cross near you call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE. Whether you are in NJ or not, you can donate blood for Evans recovery. Just call the number listed above!

Thank you all again for your help and prayers!

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
        X