Asking for help from all members but especially those in NJ & PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for help from all members but especially those in NJ & PA

I'm posting this on behalf of my cousin. Please help in any way you can. Prayers are awesome, donations help, and those in NJ, PA or anywhere really with type O+ or O- blood are encouraged to give some to help Evan out!

Blood Donation Info:
    Crozer-Chester Medical Center Blood Bank
    One Medical Center Boulevard
    Upland, PA 19013
    (If you can't make it to the hospital, you can call 800-GIVE-LIFE to find a Red Cross near you. You can still designate it to go to Evan.)

Here are the details:

The Evan Goldglantz Fund

P.O. Box 707

Willingboro, NJ 08046

www.showevanyourlove.com

To Whom It May Concern:

Evan Goldglantz is a loving husband, father, and dear friend of many. Prior to this horrific accident Evan was self-employed and worked very hard to make sure that his beautiful family had a home and food in their mouth’s. Evan’s dream to provide a stable home and life for his family is in grave jeopardy.

On the afternoon of November 17, 2008 in Gloucester City Evan was working at his home to install a new kitchen that his family so desperately needed. At around 1pm that afternoon he decided to burn some access debris in an outdoor burning stove. When lit, the winds picked up and ultimately a nearby gas can ignited and exploded onto Evan. Evan suffered 3rd degree burns over 92% of his body. The only part of him that was not burned was his feet.

Evan was in the top shape of his life. He worked out every other day and ate only the healthiest of foods. We believe that through God’s plan, Evan was preparing himself to fight through this horrible ordeal. Beyond all possible odds and beliefs Evan is still with us today fighting for his life. All friends, family, doctors and random people believe this to be an obvious MIRACLE. However, Evan and his family need your help to make it through all of this. The doctors are saying that if Evan makes it through the next 5 weeks his chances of survival would drastically improve and although he could make it through this he is looking at years and years of physical therapy that would be financially stressful for him and his family.

Please help our Evan and his wonderful loving family through these horrible times. Donations can be made on the website through PayPal or mailed in to the P.O. Box above. Please make checks out to “The Evan Goldglantz Fund”. We are also accepting donations for a Chinese auction which will be held Dec. 5 at Pennsauken Country Club.

Thank you for all of your donations and most of all, your prayers. Please write on the website so when Evan comes home he can read how much love is in the world so that he can stay strong and fight the very long battle ahead of him and his family.

We love you all, God Bless!

Please feel free to call Tommy at 609-760-0926 or email at mortgagemaster3@yahoo.com
    My cousin is Tommy. He is really doing everything he can to help his friend and their family out. You can contact him directly if you have any questions or can help out in any way. You can also make a donation through the website, the PO box listed above, or call Tommy and make arrangements or worst case, contact me and I'll make sure the donation gets to Evan and his family. Prayers are definitely welcomed and encouraged. You can also take the time to post a nice comment or encouraging message on the website www.showevanyourlove.com Believe me, every little bit helps!!!

If you are able to help with any of the above, please do so. You know I don't ask for stuff like this unless it's really needed! Thank you for anything that you do!!!
    Last edited by ACCLUDE91; 11-24-2008, 06:51 PM.

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

wow My prayers goes out to him and his family.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Thank you! The family is living off of prayers right now so it really does help! I mean that! Thank you!

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Damn I'm sorry I'm pretty sure I'm O+, But I can't donate for another year since I just got tattooed a few weeks ago. I would've donated my blood in a heartbeat.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Check your state laws. They are different from state to state. Some states have 0 waiting period if it was done at a properly licensed, reputable shop with sterile equipment. I'm only saying this because Evan and his family need every little bit of help they can get! Thanks for your concerns though!

I'm going to pass this thread on to Tommy and Evans wife soon and I wouldn't be surprised if they registered just to thank you all for caring and trying to help.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
            Check your state laws. They are different from state to state. Some states have 0 waiting period if it was done at a properly licensed, reputable shop with sterile equipment. I'm only saying this because Evan and his family need every little bit of help they can get! Thanks for your concerns though!

I'm going to pass this thread on to Tommy and Evans wife soon and I wouldn't be surprised if they registered just to thank you all for caring and trying to help.
            The place I've done all my tats are very clean and use sterile needles. I'm looking online and it says to wait 12 months until I can safely donate blood. The reason behind this is that any infection might take a year to show.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

It makes sense, but Red Cross may have a different policy. I give blood regularly due to the fact that B- is fairly rare. I got a tattoo and two weeks later gave blood at a Red Cross center and they had no issues with it knowing I just got it a few weeks ago. That was less than a year ago so I don't think the policies would have changed much. That was in TX though. Maybe Red Cross would be the same with you, but I don't know for sure.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

My prayers goes out to him and his family. May God give him enough strength to get through this.
                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Thank you for the and prayers! Please keep them coming!!!

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

...and 92cord, thank you so much for the donation!!!! I know you PM'ed me about it so that it wouldn't be a big deal, but I want everyone to know that you did help and every little bit helps!

You guys rock!

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

prayers sent. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Thank you!

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

all i have is prayers for him and his family... im not a type O blood so cant do much except for prayers..

Comment

I really dont know my blood type.. I would help if I knew!

Comment

Wait is it people with O (+/-) can accept any blood type, or is it any blood type can accept 0(+/-)??

Or is that all wrong? I'll donate if he can have my blood type, but I'm not 0 anything. I think I'm A something...
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                              X