pictures of cars with blurr plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    Oh, I missed your post about being a dispatcher.
    I'm pretty sure anyone can do it though if they really had the means to.

I find it pointless because you see a car drive by you and you write down the plates.

But to each there own though.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
      I'm pretty sure anyone can do it though if they really had the means to.

I find it pointless because you see a car drive by you and you write down the plates.

But to each there own though.
      anyone can do it. you can use a cell number to narrow down area. then use area to narrow down to a neighborhood. You can even subscribe to sites that will do the work for you.

Comment

...I find it pointless because you see a car drive by you and you write down the plates...
        There's a difference between seeing a car drive by on the street and getting the info about where to find it, and seeing a car on the net, reading a list of the thousands of dollars of aftermarket parts it has and then finding out the info on where to find it. What's so tough to understand about that?

If I drive by on the street, you see:
        a cb7 with a fart can and some wheels.
        If you see my car online, you see:
        a cb7 with a Weapon-R intake, a full Spyder Automotive 60mm exhaust, a p12, Pioneer, JL Audio, Alpine, Kosei Grand Infest D4 wheels with JDM center caps, etc etc.

It's like a shopping list for thieves as opposed to just another car on the street. That's why people alter the plates in their pics.

Comment

i block mine, just because. but if anyone tried anything I live out in the woods and I now have something new waiting for them.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=120417
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

my car is registered in a different state then i live in.
            Last edited by J-specCb4; 11-24-2008, 10:01 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

dude... blurred plates are badass!!

period.

Comment

I can because I have the resource to do it. I'm a dispatcher. I look up things all the time.
                I am too lol. Thats why I said I COULD do all of that stuff IF I wanted

Comment

I do it because people ask me too. I really don't give a shit about mine.

If someone is going to steal it they're gonna steal it.

Posting pictures PERIOD and having a mod list is more than enough motivation to steal a car. A license plate isn't going to add much motivation.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                    I do it because people ask me too. I really don't give a shit about mine.

If someone is going to steal it they're gonna steal it.

Posting pictures PERIOD and having a mod list is more than enough motivation to steal a car. A license plate isn't going to add much motivation.
                    I was about to say the same thing.

If your that paraniod over a plate then why even list your mods, pics, and stats.

Comment

Working...
                    X