Team America: World Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team America: World Police

Pure satyrical genius. Nuff said. Offensive as hell, so you have to watch with an open mind.

If you haven't seen this movie, and have any interest in doing so... GO! I have a feeling that this movie may be pulled from theaters, or it won't last long. Everyone in the theater with me today didn't get it... There are a lot of political messages hidden in the silliness... even more so than South Park.

I saw a lady with two younger kids go in I didn't see if they left immediately or not though.

I wanna go see it

Comment

the only movie i laughed harder in this yea was Napolean Dynomite. but this was for sure #2 on the list for this year. damn good shit.

it's not everyday you hear "Gary, If you love America, you'll suck my cock"
      COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

Funniest fucking movie ever made.

"America, FUCK YEAH..... Lick my ass, and suck my balls..."

Man, I so want that soundtrack when it comes out.

Comment

agreed deever... though i'm not sure it will get pulled.

i saw a gentleman, looked like he was in his 40s, bring in a 4 or 4 year old kid... i was thinking "what in the hell is he doing?" not in the least bit appropriate for kids, but a very good movie to say the least.

no one is spared- liberals, conservatives, world leaders- everyone gets made fun of. very good satire to say the least.

puppet sex, f.a.g., "i'm so ronrey..." good times were had.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

haha i can't wait to see it!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Saw it tonight...a lot of "hidden" themes but I got most of them (I think ). All I have to say is I was crying when the "sex" scene came on

This is a MUST see.
              No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

I saw a cut out scene from the sex scene. The MPAA cut out the guy licking her ass hole. Funny as hell if you could see it on the big screen.

Comment

hopefully this is nothing like "napoleon dynamite." That was the very first movie i've ever walked out of. I can't believe someone would even begin to find amusement in that shit. You guys gotta promise me this movie is worth it and that i won't be disappointed...or my money back
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    hopefully this is nothing like "napoleon dynamite." That was the very first movie i've ever walked out of. I can't believe someone would even begin to find amusement in that shit. You guys gotta promise me this movie is worth it and that i won't be disappointed...or my money back
                    I promise you won't be dissapointed, (I thought dynomite was kind of funny but totally dumb GOSH!).

Go see it if you like south park humor
                    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

Saw it last night. Awesome!!! America...FUCK YEAH!!!!

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                      Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                      Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

"Freedom isnt free,
                        theres a hefty fuckin fee.
                        Freedom cost $1.05.
                        $1.05 (echo out...)"

That movie was funny as fuck. I actually saw someone puke like that one time, he also made love to a grill that night...man i love partyin!
                        Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Can't wait to see it!!! My girlfriend says it looks dumb as shit, and doesn't want to go. I'll convience her. She drags me to those chick flicks,so its only fair,

Comment

i deno.. i saw it.. was great for the first half hour.. but it juss slowly died off til i slept i dont think its all that great

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

Working...
                            X