Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone been keeping up with the hater-tech drama ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone been keeping up with the hater-tech drama ?

yeah, they just switched over to vbb because one of the owners pretty much screwed over the other owner out of his stocks.

it looks so crappy now. SHit's not working right, search feature sucks and i think h-t is just going to the crapper. A LOT of people don't like what has happened, especially due to the circumstances it happened under. Lots of mods and sponsors have already left. It's just a matter of time i guess.

theres a few new sites already up that mimic the original zeroforum h-t. honda-tekh.com is one, lol. then theress honda-technical.com and a few others I think.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Didn't know that was going on, it sucks for the members that religiously go on that site.

I hope that never happens here, I doubt it would and I have trust in the owner, all the mods and many members of this site in keeping this site alive for many years to come.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

We're already vbb anyways.

There was 2 owners of h-t, one of them, the guy no longer there, is the owner of zeroforums, the software h-t had. Well...the other owner decided to be an asshole and fire him and not pay him any of his stocks. So in return, mr. zeroforum said fuck you and took his software with him.

All the other guy is doing is trying to make a quick dollar. He doesnt give a shit about the community at all.

Oh yeah, h-t is worth millions. so you can see why this is a big deal.

Comment

o rly?

i noticed shit was happening but dont really go there much..
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          Oh yeah, h-t is worth millions. so you can see why this is a big deal.
          That much? really? Not saying you're lying, but that's hard to believe

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Been over at nwp4life, and alot of the h-t members are coming over there...
            Just hope that there wont be as much hating there as theres been on h-t.
            My members rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
              They get so many hits man, the viewage is crazy. You can reach a lot of people in a short amount of time on that site.

I liked H-T cause they had that Great Depression 2.0 thread; that has gone to shit. I think the site's gonna shut down

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Been on honda-tech occassionally, never a fan. Only used that website to network/connect with some key people. Even that anymore, I already have an established relationship with everyone that I'm interested in dealing with. Their forum never appealed to me due to all the hate going on. Frankly, in the areas I was interested, there was never much going on anyhow.

I really think this forum has something special. We are not even 90-93 Accord specific to be honest. We have expanded beyond that to even Hseries knowledgeable and some other uncommon swaps (JDM F20B VTEC, F20a SOHC/DOHC, JDM F22B DOHC, etc.). We have people advertising now and selling product, it's awesome.

I wonder what Steve/ATX thinks of this forum now? Definitely left it in good hands (Deev). Amazes me everyday I'm on. My life has been getting busy, but I can't stay away from this forum too long. Something just gravitates me back to it eventually.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
                  considering it costs a sponsor about 300+ a month to advertise, yes, it's worth a lot.

Comment

This site gets 8 million hits a month, last I checked. And we're tiny compared to H-T.

Maybe it's time to start looking for more quality cb7tuner sponsors... perhaps they'll start looking for the niche sites now that H-T is going south.

Comment

I never liked zeroforum, but the switch to vbb from that has really fucked shit up over there.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

VBB is a pain in the ass. I'm used to what we have here, but if Steve hadn't chosen VBB for this forum, I'd have picked something else. I don't know if it's possible to transfer the database to another platform, so we're stuck with this. At least they're good about actively updating!

Comment

hahah oh man honda-tech, tickin me off with all the updates
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

wait honda-tech is vbulletin now? shit i might start having to go over there now main reason i hated that site is cause the software they used confused me since im used to vbullentin and phb or w.e lol
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!
                            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

zeroforums are awesome. the search does suck, but everything else is nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X